Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scientific Tattoos

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Last edited by benchez; 04-23-2008 at 09:46 PM.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I love the ones based on Haeckel's illustrations. Particularly the brittle-star. It shows the beauty, fragility and the resilience of life.

http://www.helsinki.fi/~pjojala/Haec...strations.html

@ squeamous, which one would you have?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Pot assium

4. Lounge   -   #4
    It would be kewl if they did something, btw.

Like that.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    That would be fantastic. I would like poison dart-frogs which could flick people in the eyes with their tongues.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I'd like one of those displays, but programmable and accessible with bluetooth or something, so I could change the design around when I wanted or have a moving tattoo.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    It would be kewl if they did something, btw.

Like that.
    Now that is cool.

Can't wait to see that become main stream...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Pot assium

I actually don't like tattoos.
    The long-term thing scares me because I feel differently about stuff as the years go by. To be stuck with something I might later think that only a cunt would have written on them is worrying.
    That electronic thing is genius.
    Useful for cheating at exams.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I'm trying on the lady in an my avatar this evening.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Now I know Benchez will have a field day with this one, but as far as the long term effects go I have seen some alreadywith a Tat I have. A little known fact about Detale is that I have a Tattoo that says "Balls" down the back of my right forearm. When I was young here in Brooklyn it was my nickname "Seanie Balls" Yes my real name is Sean, now it was cool because I was a ( not bragging) kid that alot of people wouldn't fight I even beat up a cop at one point.( I regret most of these things now I am 32). So now when I am walking on the street with my 3 year old in typical Brooklyn fashion people yell my old nick to say hello they go something like Yo Balls! and I look at them and of course sday hi but am a bit embarrassed when Im walking with my kid, So surely some tattoos should be thought out better and people that I don't know or just meet ask what it says on my arm I have to tell them Oh it says Balls and explain the whole thing so I don't look like as moron

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast