Thread: Best overall setup for binaries downloading?

Hi, I've got a Diamond Giganews account but am looking for the best Newsreader (free - or cracked) for downloading multimedia.

I have a version of Newsbin Pro and it seems okay so far.

On top of that, I can't get an invite to Newzbin anywhere - shame because the search features and interface are hugely user-friendly - so what is the best way to go about getting NZB files?

I wouldn't mind downloading the full list of headers.

Whoa, what's with the lag on this site? I posted this about 10 minutes before it appeared.
    Last edited by noodles; 04-20-2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Hi, I've got a Diamond Giganews account but am looking for the best Newsreader (free - or cracked) for downloading multimedia.

I have a version of Newsbin Pro and it seems okay so far.

On top of that, I can't get an invite to Newzbin anywhere - shame because the search features and interface are hugely user-friendly - so what is the best way to go about getting NZB files?

I wouldn't mind downloading the full list of headers.

Whoa, what's with the lag on this site? I posted this about 10 minutes before it appeared.
    I only use this site, binsearch and FTD. That covers my needs.

You could go to this thread and ask for an invite to newzbin (if you haven't already).

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-new...-please-280302
    Last edited by MultiForce; 04-20-2008 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost