Thread: I'm A Little Ticked, Something Needs To Happen...

mikew01-pe
    Hey guys/gals. today I tried to download cradle 2 the grave. I downloaded 7 different ones, and everyone is a different damn movie. I mean, do people get enjoyment out of people downloading the wrong movie? Shit, why waste the bandwith. Actually, hell, I don't know what needs to happen, but it pisses me off, lol!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Only in a Processor.
    Well this really isn't the part of the forum where you should post this type of topic, it should go in the movies section, or lounge. And i do hate it when ppl say that it's a certain movie, but it's a different one, and i need all the bandwith i can get since i'm a 56k user. But thanks to somebody, they have created avipreview so now i know what isn't the right movie, and what is.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by mikew01-pe@11 August 2003 - 03:22
    Hey guys/gals. today I tried to download cradle 2 the grave. I downloaded 7 different ones, and everyone is a different damn movie. I mean, do people get enjoyment out of people downloading the wrong movie? Shit, why waste the bandwith. Actually, hell, I don't know what needs to happen, but it pisses me off, lol!
    ever heard of verifieds?

stop crying geez

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    spacer63
    Same happened to me ,not with a film though,but the supposed new Iron Maiden album,downloaded all 11 tracks ,all with supposed different track lengths,and file sizes,to find its the same intro 11 times ,taken from an earlier album.I suppose someone gets a kick out of this sort of thing .

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Strikken
    Originally posted by spacer63@11 August 2003 - 09:25
    Same happened to me, not with a film though, but the supposed new Iron Maiden album. Downloaded all 11 tracks, all with supposed different track lengths and file sizes, to find its the same intro 11 times, taken from an earlier album. I suppose someone gets a kick out of this sort of thing.
    It used to be someone on p2p was being a loser, or just too stupid to realize that the movie name was wrong. And it wasn't as rampant a problem then, as it has become now.

Now it's the RIAA and MPAA attempting to flood filesharing networks with corrupt files, to deter people from downloading media. Hoping that someone new to filesharing would get frustrated and think all files are corrupt and not fileshare. While at the same time trying to deter the rest from sharing media, if not trying to get everyone to quit filesharing all together.

You know the line about how the physical product is better than the digial ones on p2p networks.
    This is their attempt at making what they said true.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    don't download films from kazaa.. and u should be fine
    ice ice baby

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    personally, i like downloading films :-) just check the file name, usually people who are dumb enough to think its funny to change a movie name in kazaa don't realise that they did didly squat to the file name, how humerous, hahah :-) also, try a avi preview a few megs in to find out.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    donwload a movie that has a lot of sources and make sure that all users have the same movie name

proud to be american