Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo For Pc

i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    is there a demo for halo yet i need need 2 know if there is cause that game is badass plzzzz link me 2 a download of halo demo (if any)

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@10 August 2003 - 19:44
    no there isnt
    weell im still gona C what others have to say
    :eatarrow:

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by i_have_a.d.d.+11 August 2003 - 03:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (i_have_a.d.d. @ 11 August 2003 - 03:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@10 August 2003 - 19:44
    no there isnt
    weell im still gona C what others have to say
    :eatarrow: [/b][/quote]
    you do that then cause thats what all the other people will say

5. Games   -   #5
    well when it comes out eventually some 1 will tell me there is ok (ihave patients unlike some ppl) not u i mean other i think?

6. Games   -   #6
    and u do remind me of some 1 from this forum who told me (im just pointing out the facts...that no one is going to give a seriol # for ut2k3 especially if i didnt know the person) but would u guess what happend some 1 was actually nice enough to do this i got my key which no 1 else has,only i do. but the guy wouldnt be able to enjoy the game online anyways cause he had GAYass satalite internet(so he laged baddly)

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    The answer is there is no demo like Stone said, no need for the pointless argument. And please, use a normal font? It&#39;s nicer on the eyes. I checked on a website This One and it says Oct 31 2003 release date, so if that is a correct source you could expect one anytime around very late september to early/mid October. No promises i&#39;m just speculating. I also asked someone at EB Games and they said it was supposed to be released Sept 2003, but that was almost a month ago but I&#39;m sure it has been pushed back.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    october is off expect it more likely to be released in September Bungee said late summer "late august or September" if they release it that late it wont sell shit HL 2 will gobble up there profits.

9. Games   -   #9
    :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: wow thanx all now i know not to be going aruond wasting my time looking for a demo that isnt even out yet :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

10. Games   -   #10
    id buy a xbox just for halo 2 but ive already tried a ps2 network adapter and it didnt work with my router so i doubt a xbox will?

does anybody know if it would work? B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast