Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: It finally happened.

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    You lot should stop telling people what your posts are. True story.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Should we just tell people to stop what they are doing? How bout just say "true story" after every post?

3. Lounge   -   #113
    You can do that if you like. True story.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post

Chalice will understand what I am saying as I have said before. THIS FORUM MAKES NO GOD DAM SENSE AT ALL WITH THESE NONSENCICAL RAMBLINGS SAYING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT MAKES SENSE TO ONE WITH ANY INTELLENGE AT ALL.
    Nope, you lost me after 'Chalice', you stupid old cunt.

My favourite part is 'INTELLIENGE'. Do they provide a definition for that in Webster's?

Please allow the following information to penetrate your remaining (yet treacherous) braincells...

Peoples' profiles do not accurately reflect who they really are. Clicking on a profile in an effort to gather ammunition on them is stupid as fuck.

Trying to insult someone based on which OS you think they're using (and getting it wrong, I might add) makes you look like the geriatric gobbledygook generator you have made yourself become on this forum. You're a wrinkly old joke.

Now, hurry up and die, you silly silly old fool.
    I think you should be attached to this slingshot and be sent on your way,way away so you are not among us sane individuals.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Should we just tell people to stop what they are doing? How bout just say "true story" after every post?
    Incidentally, that wasn't taken in quite the same spirit as it was intended.

I think you should be attached to this slingshot and be sent on your way,way away so you are not among us sane individuals.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Incidentally, that wasn't taken in quite the same spirit as it was intended.
    I just realized that. True story

7. Lounge   -   #117
    lulz.

Good good

8. Lounge   -   #118
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Nope, you lost me after 'Chalice', you stupid old cunt.

My favourite part is 'INTELLIENGE'. Do they provide a definition for that in Webster's?

Please allow the following information to penetrate your remaining (yet treacherous) braincells...

Peoples' profiles do not accurately reflect who they really are. Clicking on a profile in an effort to gather ammunition on them is stupid as fuck.

Trying to insult someone based on which OS you think they're using (and getting it wrong, I might add) makes you look like the geriatric gobbledygook generator you have made yourself become on this forum. You're a wrinkly old joke.

Now, hurry up and die, you silly silly old fool.

I'm going to give you some credit for finally working out how to post images on the board, Geezer. It only took you 7 months. Round of applause for the spastic.

However, I'm going to have to deduct 2 million kudos points for such a pathetic attempt at humour/'intellienge'.

Why haven't your spawn put you in a home for the mentally/physically incontinent yet?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112