Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: It finally happened.

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    It aint me who's been making a distiction between the 'bit-tards'-section and the lounge ...

The difference between 'I want invite', 'I am good member', 'Good GA', 'He deserves it', 'Tracker X is my dream', etc... is breathtaking when one comes here and reads f.e. this
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    In the UK it's more a socio-economic thing, allied to societal perception obviously.
    I plan on staying in the lounge ... but have to admit that, since English isn't my mothertongue some threads are a little hard to understand :blush:
    I think your English is very good, I would have taken you for an English person with a good command of the language had you not declared yourself a Belgique.

True story.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

I don't uderstand what section do you mean I am showing disrespect to? I certainly hope you don't think I mean anything bad about the BT section. Please explain a bit before I go on a rant again.

And I see no infraction or warning, also no one reported you, TBH it was prob because no one knows what goatse is and if they do they just didn't care enough.
    Sorry if you misunderstood my comment Detale I was referring to Benchez's remark and not to your's.Apologize I didn't make that clearer.
    And as for the goatse post sure it was reportable- but as it was not directed against any one individual,like you said "who cares".
    My fault, really. Also my reply was to Benchie he is being a dick and forgetting where he comes from on FST

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Those bit-tards take themselves so seriously.

3. Lounge   -   #63

Also my reply was to Benchie he is being a dick and forgetting where he comes from on FST
    No-one comes from anywhere "on FST". It's just folk posting on an interweb forum.

It's nothing more complicated than that, lighten up ffs the interwebs isn't a serious plaice.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

Also my reply was to Benchie he is being a dick and forgetting where he comes from on FST
    No-one comes from anywhere "on FST". It's just folk posting on an interweb forum.

It's nothing more complicated than that, lighten up ffs the interwebs isn't a serious plaice.
    That's what everyones been trying to tell you, lad. Quit being thick. It's simple, really.

Peace, doobie

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Us Belgianians are brilliant at other languages, only we don't realise it cause everyone in Belgium speaks loads of different languages.

After living in Scotland for 4 years, I can tell you that your command of the English language is better than that of some of the people born and bred here.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Us Belgianians are brilliant at other languages, only we don't realise it cause everyone in Belgium speaks loads of different languages.

After living in Scotland for 4 years, I can tell you that your command of the English language is better than that of some most of the people born and bred here.
    /fixed

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    BD just called you a lad. true story.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    BD just called you a lad. true story.
    He's been grooming me. I tried a role reversal.

-bd

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    I'm so bored I posted outside the lounge.

It was a strange and new experience.
    You obviously have the intelligence of an earth worm if you love the Lounge. Just about everybody here is on something as shown by the posts that appear to be from visitors from another planet. I do believe in flying saucers and some of you arrived aboard them for sure.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    I'm so bored I posted outside the lounge.

It was a strange and new experience.
    You obviously have the intelligence of an earth worm if you love the Lounge. Just about everybody here is on something as shown by the posts that appear to be from visitors from another planet. I do believe in flying saucers and some of you arrived aboard them for sure.
    I don't understand your post. Are you saying earth worms are aliens that have the intelligence to create spaceships and travel between planets and you're an idiot? That's fucking nonsense, how can earth worms be aliens, surely they're from earth.
    Last edited by callum; 04-27-2008 at 12:33 AM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast