Thread: Multitracker torrent for best seeding results?

Hi, i want to create a torrent that have the biggest possible lifespan. For that purpose i want to create a multitrack torrent. Can i combine the trackers of piratebay and demonoid together? And which are the best free trackers that i can use? Thnx in advance!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    If it's those two trackers, I assume you could upload something to TPB (or take a torrent there), and then upload the same .torrent to Demonoid as an external torrent and you could seed both places.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    I'm sure you can include multiple trackers, I've seen torrents with 6 or 7 trackers to announce them and you just upload it everywhere

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    don't do that with pvt tracker though

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    don't do that with pvt tracker though
    Well you can't really upload on many private trackers now can you?
    o hai

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Ok, i made a torrent and i included some public trackers inside and started seeding it. Everything went fine except for one thing. I have uploaded it at demonoid as an external torrent but the seeders/leechers/no of downloads stats do not update correctly, to be precise they do not update at all. Can someone please explain to me what i am doing wrong here?