Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nomination for the most anal loser on the internet

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtorro View Post
    I nominate Chalisto on SCC. He had some other nick before that, but I guess he wanted to wash away some of his shit and start building crap reputation on a new nick.

I got a warning but I didn't break any rule or was being rude against anyone. He just had to fill his quota of daily warnings.
    When I politely PMed him and asked why I got the warning the was resposone something along the way "stfu or i'll ban you"

I wonder why sites like Bitmetv and SCC don't just remove their forums.
    well i assume the scene kids want to have another laugh reading an updated version of scc's forum again

speaking about the respect thing polarbear.. at that moment you didnt know whether he pm'd tvip or tried to sort his issue out in the support chan. (perhaps i overread it..)

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I got a warning from him for asking for a spoiler in a non-spoiler thread.
    In the same post I mentioned that I was posting it there because there wasn't a spoiler thread to post it in.
    o hai

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Goatse.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Mother of god,you really think way too highly of yourself.
    quite on the spot. I'll have to agree.

about the "biggest cunt" thread, actually i never had any problem with staff, and they were helpful when i asked them (no, not a bitmetv member, but yes i am a SCC member).

so i guess it really all depends on how people behave themselves at a forum.

for my experience, i'd have to say z7x for his behaviour at this forum.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    My nomination goes to SUBMISSION for making this thread ,kind of lame to do this, think bout it. how old are you? Not dissing you but this whole thread is lame and ignorant! And i do not even know this member you speak of...? just not right!
    Last edited by pone44; 04-25-2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: MAKES FST LOOK BAD(there r good members here, some are not as we can see).. THIS IS A CHILDISH THREAD!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    010upthata33
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Submission View Post
    My nomination goes to tvip on bitmetv. I got a warning for having more than 1 thread. Wasn't even a dupe thread.
    obviously you disagree with a moderator decision on a private bittorrent site.

if you had some balls, you would discuss the issue with the mod via pm on the tracker.

you prefered to complain about it and insult him anonymously on a public forum.

respect!
    go kiss some ass you fag ass bitch.

respect!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I nominate myself, because...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    ^^ Well TheFox. You put yourself out there for instant insults and the Board goes quiet. Proof positive bragging rights that you are NOT an anal loser!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm sure that we're all willing to insult TheFoX when he merits it.
    And even ready to do it now if it will make him feel any better.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Because...... you can?

My turn:

Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast