Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Catch The Anti-piracy Commercial?

start watching more tv because an anti-piracy ad has started to hit airwaves. they depict piracy as something that takes away from everything in the economy. they said shit like firemen can't do their jobs and there would be no cops and actors and musicians lose out on everything. lol, it was humerous to say the least.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Renegade720@11 August 2003 - 05:08
    start watching more tv because an anti-piracy ad has started to hit airwaves. they depict piracy as something that takes away from everything in the economy. they said shit like firemen can't do their jobs and there would be no cops and actors and musicians lose out on everything. lol, it was humerous to say the least.
    Those commericals are bullshit. They make me laugh so damn hard.

They are bullshit like those "Drugs Support Terrorism" Commericals.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i hear that *lights up a fatty*

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    chalkmongoose
    If drugs supported terrorism, Al Queda wouldn't have had to hijack a plane, they could'v just bought one... Hell, with the money drugs pull in, they could have bought a few apache helocopters.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@11 August 2003 - 06:00
    If drugs supported terrorism, Al Queda wouldn't have had to hijack a plane, they could'v just bought one... Hell, with the money drugs pull in, they could have bought a few apache helocopters.

That's so damn funny. I've never looked at it that way.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    people who make those drug commercial's should be fired, they do a terrible job tryin to say drugs supports terrotism, parents the anti-drug(even my mother laughs hen she sees that commercial)

proud to be american

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    they said shit like firemen can't do their jobs and there would be no cops and actors and musicians lose out on everything. lol, it was humerous to say the least.
    Firemen can't do their jobs? What is all that about? I'm from outside the USA so I can't see this advert, but how on earth can filesharing stop a fireman from doing his job?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    both crap commercials are bull shit

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    i dont suppose someone could record the advert and put it on kazza, just so that us lot outside of the usa can see it

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@11 August 2003 - 05:18
    They are bullshit like those "Drugs Support Terrorism" Commericals.
    No no thats true just not in the way you think.

Back during the Regan Adminstration the CIA wanted to fund contras to tear up South America but congress wouldn't fund it. So the CIA went and made the money on their own by selling drugs. And then we trashed South America and killed many people.

And since a terrorist is someone who uses terror as a mean of controling people then the people who run the government would be terrorists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast