Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why would you need a demonoid account?

lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Demonoid is as safe as promiscuous sex.
    We all know it's not safe but sure as hell enjoy it.

I've heard of many people getting letters from their ISP at TL but that doesn't mean everyone will stop downloading from that site.

If you want to feel truly safe then don't download

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm pretty sure you can only download three torrents a day if you don't have an account. When the site first got back up and I was waiting for hours for my confirmation email on my password(on my old account), I download three torrents. Then when I went for a fourth I got the message I can only download three a day if not signed in.

So that's why you should have an account. Plus it's a great site. Why not have an account there?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can only download three torrents a day if you don't have an account. When the site first got back up and I was waiting for hours for my confirmation email on my password(on my old account), I download three torrents. Then when I went for a fourth I got the message I can only download three a day if not signed in.

So that's why you should have an account. Plus it's a great site. Why not have an account there?
    Ok thanks man!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i agree with the promiscuous sex example completely. and to add to it, private sites are like monogomous safe sex, and public trackers are like happily getting a blowjob from a chick with a cold sore.

demonoid is just inbetween, as the public/private part of it denotes. of course you need to be a little cautious, but there's been a number of older TV shows where the only place to have it is demonoid and public trackers, of course i'll try demonoid. at least there i know there's a chance i'm safe and a chance i'm not. straight up public trackers are like that chick with the cold sore and i'm staying away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Does anybody has a login?
    The stuff I'm trying to download you need an account.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Would be a simbolic acc xD

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I have used Demonoid for about 4 years & I have never got any letters or anything else. And I have uploaded a shitload there (I am with Verizon however, & I don't think they really give a shit as long as you pay your bill)
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234