Thread: Blackcats-Games *how to signup without invite*

raulinrodriguez's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Blackcats-Games.net is the best dedicated games torrent tracker out there. It tracks several thousand windows and console games. Obviously, it is not easy to get into and the tracker had signups closed for a long time and later the admins decided to close the invite based signups too. Now here is the good news; although you may not notice it, the Blackcats-Games is accepting new signups. You just have to be there at the right time. That is easier said than done though.

The tracker opens signups for very brief periods of time (Seconds actually). At other times it will display the following message:

"Max users have been reached for the current time period. Have some cocoa, watch the sun rise (or set), and come back. Nature is beautiful. You might get lucky."

Even if you miraculously get the signup form on first try, you will have less than 9 seconds to fill the form; if you are late, you will be treated with a similar message. Now you may think it is impossible to signup. It is not; at least with a few nice addons for Firefox it isn't.

1. Download Check4Change FireFox extension from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3028

2. Download AutoFormer FireFox extension from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1958
    3. Visit http://www.blackcats-games.net/ and click on the Register link. (Directly accessing signup page would not work.)

4. You will be taken to the page with 'max user limit reached' message. Now select the message text or message heading ("Signup failed!"), right click --->Check4Change-->Custom. Enter 3 seconds in the "Refresh and check every.." field under "Check Interval". Also tick "Dont refresh while viewing page" button.

5. Check4Change will now refresh the page every 3 seconds to detect any changes. Within 15 mins it will detect the signup form being loaded and notify you. Now take your time and fill each and every field (Except the captcha) carefully. Double check everything and make sure you tick everything. Note on Email - Blackcats will not accept popular free email addresses. If you have an ISP provided address, use it. If you don't, gawab.com mail seems to work fine.

6. Before you click submit, Go to FireFox Edit menu-->Autoformer--> click "save all fields". Now press submit. You will be greeted with "Max user limit reached' message again. Do not worry this is normal.

7. Repeat steps 3 and 4 once more and wait till Check4Change to detect a change. This time be on high alert. The moment it detects the signup form being loaded, switch to the tab immediately. Autoformer will automatically load the values previously entered. This saves you valuable seconds. Quickly fill the captcha (no spaces when filling two words) and hit submit. You should get confirmation email within 30 minutes. If you still get "Max user limit reached' , that means you were too late. Repeat steps 3,4 and 7.

Note: Read the Rules and FAQ of the tracker immediately after you get in. Dont breach the rules and give something back to the community.

REP ME IF YOU SIGN UP USING THIS METHOD
    nice work kook
    Looking For ScT Invite
    IF anyone has an extra 1 I would really appreciate it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mansour's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks mate

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    this has already been posted ages ago in the Bittorrent section, so most members from here already know about this method anyway.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    want me to close? i searched and didn't find it. Just wanted to contribute.
    Looking For ScT Invite

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well thats up to the Mods from here, doesnt bother me, and this will not work soon anyway. we have got more important things to work on atm, but this "exploit" is something we are looking at.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    stoi i would'int call this an exploit since is like the only way to sign up. Before i knew this method i had tried signing up like 25 times and failed each time. So its like imposible to sign up without this method.
    Looking For ScT Invite

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by raulinrodriguez View Post
    4. You will be taken to the page with 'max user limit reached' message. Now select the message text or message heading ("Signup failed!"), right click --->Check4Change-->Custom. Enter 3 seconds in the "Refresh and check every.." field under "Check Interval". Also tick "Dont refresh while viewing page" button.

REP ME IF YOU SIGN UP USING THIS METHOD
    Why should you be rep'd for getting 100s if not 1000s of people hammering a server? I hope you all get IP banned if you follow this method.

Some people just have no common sense.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!