Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man! I Really Sometimes Wish.....

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Just poped up to the shop on me bike B)

Driving up a lane to get to the little shop I go to, a car in front of me.....nothing special.......He starts to indicate to pull over.....He starts to pull over........he pulls over.......I overtake and carry on.......As soon as I overtake he pulls away......gets right up my ass Tosser So I slow down........Slower......Slower........Get to the shop and stop.........he stops too, and I think "Here we go" He sit's there.....looks at me...I said "Would you like a photo".....He drives off

WTF???? Was all that about?????

Not only that, but on the way back down the hill , some silly cow in a space cruiser decides to cut the corner, If I had been in a car that would have been our lot

OoooOOGRRRRRR, I really wish I was a traffic cop B)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 August 2003 - 11:41
    OoooOOGRRRRRR, I really wish I was a traffic cop B)

Jonno B)
    No, you don't! You wish you had a shotgun and could get away with blowing their brains out!!!

I know it's the way I feel every day when riding me old bicycle back home!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    You damn hippies on your scooters, riding all over the countryside just anywhere you like, you don't even pay as much road tax, what do you think this is, a free country or something?

I've a good mind to come down there and pull out of a side road without even looking.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by lynx@11 August 2003 - 10:55
    You damn hippies on your scooters, riding all over the countryside just anywhere you like, you don't even pay as much road tax, what do you think this is, a free country or something?

I've a good mind to come down there and pull out of a side road without even looking.
    Erm.........Sig dude.......Rocker! B) .....Not Hippy

And that last comment

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 August 2003 - 05:41
    Driving up a lane to get to the little shop I go to, a car in front of me.....nothing special.......He starts to indicate to pull over.....He starts to pull over........he pulls over.......I overtake and carry on.......As soon as I overtake he pulls away......gets right up my ass   Tosser   So I slow down........Slower......Slower........Get to the shop and stop.........he stops too, and I think "Here we go"   He sit's there.....looks at me...I said "Would you like a photo".....He drives off

Jonno B)
    Sounds like he was stalking you... albeit clumsily.

Hmmmm......

Where was Metro when all this was taking place?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I was outside your house Titey... spying on u...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by MetroStars@11 August 2003 - 10:52
    I was outside your house Titey... spying on u...
    At 5am... well, you are persistent.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    well, i was just driving home a moment ago after getting my flat tyre fixed, a group of 5 or 6 teenages on bikes started riding down the middle of the road towards me playing chicken with my car. i was so close to clipping one of them, but the bugger moved just in time. if only i didnt get the flat fixed, i couldve skidded across the road and got 'em all.

ho- hum, maybe tomorrow.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by lilmiss@11 August 2003 - 16:08
    well, i was just driving home a moment ago after getting my flat tyre fixed, a group of 5 or 6 teenages on bikes started riding down the middle of the road towards me playing chicken with my car. i was so close to clipping one of them, but the bugger moved just in time. if only i didnt get the flat fixed, i couldve skidded across the road and got 'em all.

ho- hum, maybe tomorrow.
    Yeah, 4 kids.....with bikes.......lets see.....4 x 15=60 =4 x7.5=30 =90+ 20 for oncomming...=110......

You would have got 110 points for that Pitty

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    dont forget the bonus round, when they are all sprawled on the floor clutching broken bones.
    a quick reverse over the lot of 'em would have got me an extra life or two.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast