Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torrents Resetting Computer

SceneLOL's Avatar Hi. BT Rep: +1
    It might be those trackers having problems, try in different trackers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryGoat View Post
    Sorry but that's what happens. It'll start downloading the file(s) and next thing I know, doesn't matter what I'm doing even doing nothing, the computer just resets. Just Azureus and that one torrent file, whatever it is. I can stop downloading and I can even activate another torrent but I turn that one back on and eventually the computer will reset.

Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Limit your download speed. 75-80% of the max might do it. Maybe.
    It didn't work. At this point I think I'm just going to get it from another tracker.
    Azureus bugged out on me a few times too. Maybe try reinstalling your client. It is a pain in the ass, but it should work. I'd also suggest Transmission instead...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    i would guess that it might not actually be so much the torrents as it is the amount of activity your system is seeing. anything that taxes you system that much is likely to have the same effect.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    Well over night it DLed fine from Demonoid so, whatever. I did download WWE Backlash though and it has well over 4000 people all together on it right now. Oh well, it's not a consistent thing so I guess I'll have to live with it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    antonii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Not happened to me yeat.Maybe it`s a ghost that restarts everybody computers at night ;-] axha joke.It`s not very nice man ,but i think the torrents are not the reason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12