Thread: Wrongly Named Mp3's

Hey Peeps

Can anyone tell me, Why some people are naming there mp3's incorrectly?

Im a mary j blige fan, when i do a search for mary, Song titles from her new album are being listed, but when i DL them, they are all the same promo song"Hooked" Its so annoying to waste time DLing them. I have PM'd the peeps i have come across....But it seems they dont care!

Well any way, if anyone wants the real tunes from Mary j blige's "Love & Life " album i have them! I also have a wicked mix of all her new tunes!

Trust me i got the good stuff!

Vixxen

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I assume your talking about kazaa where there are so many dumb people who share crappy files get soulseek enough said problems solved

3. Music   -   #3
    Yep Kazaa lite

I have been told about soulseek....but i heard its really clicky and if your not known, you get nothing! Can you confirm?!?

4. Music   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yep Kazaa lite

I have been told about soulseek....but i heard its really clicky and if your not known, you get nothing!  Can you confirm?!? 
    Don't worry about that just simply have your folders organised nicley and there won't be a problem come to the KLF room and ask the ppl their too add you and just simply say your a member also most ppl on soulseek tick it for everyone rather then the users on their buddy lsit however KLF room has been f*cked up of late which is why i no longer go into the room that much now my name on ss is
    -Ad- you don't have to go into the KLF room its basiclly only the KLF room that add to their buddy list rather then tick for everyone.

5. Music   -   #5
    Thanx for all the info hogster.

Dont mean to sound like a noob, but what is the KLF room and where can i find it ?

EDIT// I have just seen the pinned soul seek topic and am about to DL....

Thanx again Hogster

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yes Soulseek...such a magical place at the moment

7. Music   -   #7
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by vixxen@11 August 2003 - 06:48
    Thanx for all the info hogster.

Dont mean to sound like a noob, but what is the KLF room and where can i find it ?

EDIT// I have just seen the pinned soul seek topic and am about to DL....

Thanx again Hogster
    I see vixxen found the Pinned Topic for SoulSeek - Good Job!

For you n00bies who cannot manage such greatness, try the following link. Go there and READ EVERYTHING before going to SoulSeek, and you will not have any problems. However, if you do not read and follow what is written, you WILL HAVE PROBLEMS.

Go here:

Good luck.

Tchau!