Thread: Still Struggling

I think there is little hope for me.What the H am I doing wrong. Load bought cd in to drive. Open it up and get file list.(cda format)drag and dropas suggested in previous request.Files all listed but all sized zero Kb. Have no desire to leech but am only sharing downloads from Kazaa. Eternal gratitude if anyone can point me in the rt direction.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by Galena@11 August 2003 - 14:37
    I think there is little hope for me.What the H am I doing wrong. Load bought cd in to drive. Open it up and get file list.(cda format)drag and dropas suggested in previous request.Files all listed but all sized zero Kb.  Have no desire to leech but am only sharing downloads from Kazaa. Eternal gratitude if anyone can point me in the rt direction.

hi there !
    your not doing anything wrong !
    you just have to do one more step. when you put a music cd into drive it will come up as cda. i normally just drop the cd into Nero and convert to mp3 giving you about 4megs per song. do you have Nero or similar to convert to mp3 ?
    some of the other forum members would have lots of suggestions on that,as i only use Nero.
    regards
    m8t

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I use something called CDex to rip songs from CD onto my hard drive. It's free and easy to use.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Thanks very much m8t and barbarossa. I will give it a whirl
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-02-2007 at 04:23 PM.