Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SceneTorrents

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My friends know that I seek this place. I have spoken to many of you privately about this issue. You know who you are.

If you look at my signatura you will notice I am in the search for SceneTorrents.

Some people say that if you got TL you don't need ScT or, for example, FTN. Well I think that's a lie. They can obviously be used in conjunction. Most, if not all members of high-level tracker are also members in others, like TL, for additional content and support.

Now, for how long do I want to get into ScT?

Answer: Since summer 2006.

Why do I want to get inside those tall walls?

Answer: 1) fastest pretimes, and you know it makes a difference, esp. if you looking for newer movie CAM/TS
    2) largest archives/arsenal of material
    3) 75% leech (makes it easier to seed)
    4) freeleech packs. only available in 2 other trackers I am member in, and I can tell ScT has different ones/rarer too.

Why should I get inside those thick unbreakable walls?

Answer: Because I'm not harmful in any way. I have an average connection for anybody with a BT program, but I have great knowledge on how to seed.
    I will make a tremendous buffer first, and I know that some "leecher" in torrents is just part-seeder in disguise. But I know how to seed and make a buffer.
    Thus I can be trusted to maintain a successful ratio (1:1, 1:2, etc). You can verify this by asking me for ratio proofs in PM if you like.

Ultimately, why a REQ?

Answer: Well I know I can purchase the invite, but I am currently in heavy debt with the bank, but that's not the main reason: I believe in donating only if you want to:
    1) help run the site, believe that site its worth that
    2) save your ass from bannystick, if you failed to make buffer but you love the site and don't wanna be booted
    3) participate in fun and fair draws/competitions in private tracker that you like

I don't believe in donating to jump over that high brick wall.

So, what do I have to show for myself?

Answer: 1) Membership in FST now for 3 solid years. Shows, if nothing else, that I've been here for longer than 3 days and so a req has at least the legitimacy of time spent looking for access to a certain tracker (i.e. ScT )
    2) Variety of posts and threads of diverse topics and themes.
    3) No spamming.
    4) No trading.
    5) No scamming.
    6) No collecting.
    7) No lying.

I hope some man/woman with keen eyes, will judge me not by my "bt rep" (which is 2 because I don't have invite for high level tracker yet, and I don't wanna give out any account or GA with some low level shits people can find their way into without my help anyway ), but by my post content and general attitude/behavior. Reputation is not only for you being a good merchant or not. Because consider this: I could have 100 bt rep, and be a cheater/trader/hacker. Then that means I wouldn't be trustworthy, and so could make havok and confusion in ScT. See? BT Rep is not everything.

Let me know if you have what is being asked, or are interested to interview me further to see if I should be entrusted with this jewel. You can also ask around, ask my friends, people who know me, and you will get your answers regarding me

Cheers,
    TheShaman
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 04-28-2008 at 04:19 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    haiducul's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    good luck mate,you look like a nice guy and presented a pretty solid case why you want to get in.Because I am in a good mood I will give you a BT rep

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^^ bt rep should only be given after an invite or a giveaway not jus randomly

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hope u get it , u deserve it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Really nice request and i think u deserve it.It is not bad thing that u dont have so many rep points.Many of the guys (i say many not all) who have 100 reps are collectors with 30 different trackers and they use them only to giveaway somei invites ...nothing else.So the rep points are not the most important thing.
    Good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I've repped him as well. I fully support VillageShaman, because he is a really good guy. I think this was an excellent request, very well written and thoughtful. Best of luck with this one. I myself have started to feel the pull of this major tracker and I'm tempted to look into it a bit more after the way you described it.

Someone help him out, I'd definitely vouch for him, if it means anything.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    u will need a seedbox to get in n active particiating in forums n irc..

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Now this is a request. It's well written, sincerely and effective. This should be a template of how all request should be made. I truly hope that someone with a spare invite will help you on this endeavor .

GL!

Quote Originally Posted by Aliyans View Post
    hi
    Thats not necessarily true. Freeleech on packs and other pre-less torrents make it much easier to sustain a good ratio at SCT then before. SCT has a good amount of leeches too so even on the non freeleech torrents you can seed them back in time.
    Last edited by Sanka113; 04-28-2008 at 08:53 PM.
    See ya in another life, brother.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliyans View Post
    hi
    1) I use mIRC 6.31 and have listed on it already the trackers I belong to and their respective channels . Otherwise I like to browse the tracker forum to read the FAQ and Rules, also to see if there's anything I'm missing. (In other words, no problem here integrating into the community ).

2) I never needed a seedbox, and I'm in trackers like BitMeTV, where it is easier to get banned than to seed . Of course if I run into some troubles on ScT I will donate to the site, as I mentioned (check second num. 2 in my OP).

BTW thanks to all members support this adventure. Without you, I would lose my hope

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    But didn't you say that you believed in only donating if you wanted to?

Anyway, very good request, if there only were more people like you
    sorry I have no invites to spare

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast