Thread: [req] Hook a brotha up with some Waffles? (I got SceneHD/Demonoid)

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Anyone want to send a Waffles invite my way?

edit: Didn't know it was taboo to imply a trade, even though I didn't use the actual word "trade" before this edit. In a show of good faith I'll open up a different thread to give away a SceneHD invite and Demonoid invites...
    Last edited by snoxu; 04-29-2008 at 01:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Last time I checked I didn't have a brother.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bro, I'd hook you up if I had an invite and if you weren't making implicit offers in your thread marked as a request.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Last time I checked I didn't have a brother.
    I'm your long lost brother from another mother.

Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Bro, I'd hook you up if I had an invite and if you weren't making implicit offers in your thread marked as a request.
    I was under the impression this was a trade section, but I see there are more people requesting and giving away...

So do I have to fix my topic and make a proper request and separate giveaway thread?

edit: I'll leave this one as it is for now, and just make a separate giveaway thread...
    Last edited by snoxu; 04-29-2008 at 01:55 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by snoxu View Post
    I'm your long lost brother from another mother.

Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I was under the impression this was a trade section, but I see there are more people requesting and giving away...

So do I have to fix my topic and make a proper request and separate giveaway thread?
    Sure, this section allows trades. I like to urge users not to trade because good things come to those who don't. And I personally wouldn't give an invite if it was for a trade, but if I had a Waffles invite, I'd probably hook you up if you showed you were a good user...supply ratios and speedtests and a well done request and you'll get what you're looking for, especially if you post more...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I decided to give away my invites asking nothing in return in a show of good faith here:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...emonoid-293877

So I'm no longer implying I'm looking for a trade. If I score a Waffles invite great if not oh well...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    snoxu,
    Look at beeing more active give a few more invites away and you will get one!
    Just be more active though!