Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why do ppl want PTN?

PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ptn
    will be great site
    have perfect style + contant very good
    day after day it will be strong

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    It is a nice tracker, the content is getting there, the design is nice, the rules and the way it's setup is pretty decent, there is a small but friendly community, the tracker is slightly more under the radar than others, and there is a ton of potential.

There are issues with speeds, and the lack of seeders in some instances.

I'm more than sure there are people who want PtN for the wrong reasons. Right now, I do like PtN a lot, but as a more fulfilling movie tracker, I'd recommend Goem - their content is better as of now, it's easy to get an invite, and the community and staff are great. Speed can be an issue on Goem, but it also can be an issue on PtN so...

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Dude,If you are going to flame a very good tracker just because you were banned there then grow a pair of balls and do it under your real account. God...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    It is a nice tracker, the content is getting there, the design is nice, the rules and the way it's setup is pretty decent, there is a small but friendly community, the tracker is slightly more under the radar than others, and there is a ton of potential.

I'm more than sure there are people who want PtN for the wrong reasons. Right now, I do like PtN a lot, but as a more fulfilling movie tracker, I'd recommend Goem - their content is better as of now, it's easy to get an invite, and the community and staff are great. Speed can be an issue on Goem, but it also can be an issue on PtN so...
    Now this is how you critiscise a tracker, if there is something that you think can be improved with anything in life, this is the attitude you should use to say it.

//DC//

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post

Now this is how you critiscise a tracker, if there is something that you think can be improved with anything in life, this is the attitude you should use to say it.

//DC//
    or you can just call it gay

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    or you can just call it gay
    No need to say the same thing twice. Already made your point..

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    koof you were banned because you were a trader, proof is certainly provided upon request.
    no, i was WARNED because i was a trader...i was BANNED for expressing how fucking gay the warning was, douchebag.
    glad you got banned both ways.

clearly people like you are the last people PtN wants.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I heard PTN has women there

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    no, i was WARNED because i was a trader...i was BANNED for expressing how fucking gay the warning was, douchebag.
    glad you got banned both ways.

clearly people like you are the last people PtN wants.
    right, you need more sheep

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Have you ever heard about collectors? They like every tracker (good or not). So i can assume that some guys are there just because it can be rare and others, of course because the community and the content.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast