Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: why do ppl want PTN?

DetectiveAdam
    I mean the tracker sucks, they banned me once for nothing.but i got invited again. The tracker sucks. the staff are traderz. PokerPays is a total asshole. they spam your messaging box everyday its fucking gay. anyways PTN sukz.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Oh
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think you might have meant to post this in the review thread. Thank you for your input. It is duly noted and I will consider this before signing up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    happy's Avatar ;-) :-) BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveAdam View Post
    I mean the tracker sucks, they banned me once for nothing.but i got invited again. The tracker sucks. the staff are traderz. PokerPays is a total asshole. they spam your messaging box everyday its fucking gay. anyways PTN sukz.

Yes you are right.

They want only this tracker because it is invite only and a new tracker blabla

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I can't help but not take this seriously. What really happened? Usually when people sign up a new account to bash a tracker its because they can't get on or they got the boot for cheating. Well I hope at least one person takes this seriously so it's not a complete waste for you...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    You mean my l337 ch34tzor skills will be wasted there? OH GOD! I better not signup there and stuff. My h4qz0r buddies won't respect me in the morning if I do.
    I mean seriously, could you use proper english at least? Or at least nix the z's? maybe people might actually give you some sort of credit. And gay? I mean really, how grade school is that? It's awesome you learned to do more than play WOW with your computer but there is more to life than bitching about a tracker you obviously weren't wanted in. Oh well, I guess that's the breaks huh?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If u dont like it this is your problem.I myself like this tracker very much and i think it is awesome
    Btw the staff are NOT traders ....yes there were some bad apples but now thes taff is perfect If u dont like the tracker delete your account and stop talking bullshits

Thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    omg, a little kid has spoken...
    this is only whineing of a little kid...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    and still ppl come here opening threads like this ... painful .. kids

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You seem to be very upset and act like a mad animal here with your use of language.
    Why would you join again with all the things you mentioned?
    Also, there has been too many publicity about this site already and should leave it alone. If you don't like it, don't use it.

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveAdam View Post
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast