Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PC GAMING starting to SUCK

I was just wondering why are PC GAMERS being shit on by the developers. i.e delayed releases (ASSASSINS CREED and GTA 4, COD 4 new maps) Anyway guess I'm venting a bit, just bought ASSASSINS CREED hoping the minimum specs wouldn't be that "BIG" of a deal .... but the game plays like complete ass on my system. Oh well ... should have been smarter and grab it from usenet Such a god damn moron!!!

If you feel like venting or bashing ....by all means, start punching.

2. Games   -   #2
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yea , you just have to upgrade your pc every month to play a damn game

3. Games   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I love my computer games but really consoles are where the future lies.
    What percentage of computers can run these games on high settings anyway,1% or less?
    At least with a console you are going to be able to play the game the way the developers intended without constantly having to upgrade.
    First Crysis with it's ridiculous requirements and now Assassin's Creed the first game that demands duo core.
    Funny thing is nobody would call either of these the greatest game ever.
    I'm with you fun before technology.

4. Games   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I like my computer more than my 360 still, 360 doesn't have PR

5. Games   -   #5
    can I curse? FUCK!
    I bought a wii and I find myself just leaving my wii out to collect dust. I'm always on the PC so I guess its just a preference. I believe consoles are just a simple way of playing games without all the need of the technical know how of setting up settings and etc.

6. Games   -   #6
    The will always be a place in the gaming market for the pc, some things are best left to a keyboard and mouse. It seems more and more that games for consoles are only ported to the pc as an afterthought or a late release.

7. Games   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Assassins Creed is fairly demanding, but once you play the game you'll understand why; The graphics are amazing.

I have a two year old PC and it still exceeds the "recommended" requirements and thus am able to run the game on the highest graphics related settings.

Crysis however is a bit strange. I easily meet the minimum requirements but get far too much lag to play the game. A friend has a better PC than me which almost meets the "recommended" settings, and it even lags for him.

yo

8. Games   -   #8
    sch0k's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    Second that.

Just as I upgraded it, new games are on the way, expecting MORE!

9. Games   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by sch0k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    Second that.

Just as I upgraded it, new games are on the way, expecting MORE!
    Then quit buying hardware that only meets the current minimum requirements for games. Buy/Build a good PC every 3 years or so and you can keep up with 99% of what's released.

Again, my PC is 2 years old already and still plays everything at the highest quality. Heck, I'm playing Assassin's Creed with only one of my 7900 GTX's enabled. (SLI is off) and my processor clock speeds still rank in the top 1% according to PCPitStop.

Also, hardware isn't even that expensive anymore so long as you don't buy the stuff in the initial month of it's release.

yo

10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    2 9800gx2's work just great

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast