Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help BCG account disabled

Just tried to log in today and it says it's been disabled, I had a good ratio and did not recieve a reason why It was disabled

Help?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Try their IRC or ask Stoi...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sidepocket's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Are you sure it was not for inactivity?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitesh View Post
    Just tried to log in today and it says it's been disabled, I had a good ratio and did not recieve a reason why It was disabled

Help?
    I've got the same problem today 2:1 ratio have been active on the account since getting it a couple of weeks ago uploaded 20 odd gb and downloaded 10.

Haven't used it for the last 3 days and now I get the account disabled message, the account was originally mine my friend got a member of staff to create the account there for me and now it's gone....

I have switched ISP's and used a seedbox and my own IP on the account in the two weeks I've been at BCG's maybe it something to do with that. I asked for the BCG's irc channel in another thread and can't find it on any of the usual lists.

Oh well nm shit happens eh, pity cause it was the perfect place for me to get DS game packs...
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 04-29-2008 at 07:15 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I used mine yesterday and it was fine, my ratio was around 4.9

I'll ask a few more members to see whats happened with them

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    nice one I've not been able to talk to my inviter yet and I don't know anyone else on the site so hopefully you get some answers cause it's be good to find out what's happened

I take it you've never traded your accounts / invites in public forums or created a duplicate account, cheated or anything like that ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Only used someone else's seedbox once but I spoke to Ciron after that and he didnt ask about it

And the person was not a member

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Does anyone have contact details for any staff at BCG to find out whats happened... ?

Baby On The Way OMFG !

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    stoi will tell for you the reason, i'm almost sure.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    K Cool how do I get in touch with this Stoi character then, I can't find cstaff contact links in any part of the BCG site I have access too... ?

Baby On The Way OMFG !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast