Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SCL Bullshit

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Angry

Guys i have problem with SCL my account got disabled and when i tried to ask why its disabled z7x told me its disabled cuz of allot of giving aways and you have high rep points is this good reason to get my account disabled ?

Need to know your opinions about this problem FST members may be i am noob in torrents or some thing

Waiting for answers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well some trackers ban you for just being a member here.

so... its up to the tracker at the end of the day, you may not like it, others may not like it, but its the trackers decision and that decision is usually final.

sorry you lost your account, just move on, its not the end of the world.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    stop freakin whinning.......!

you got caught attemtping to trade..... and having giveaways an such!

don't think your gonna stir up a bunch of crap becuase of your personal issues.. you got caught.. DEAL WITH IT!!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    You must accept his decision, even if you don't agree with it.

Like stoi said it's up to the tracker (staff) decide wich "type" of members they want there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Think about it from the admin's perspective. They see a user of their site giving away lots of other accounts to whoever posts a ratio proof and speedtest or whatever. That certainly makes it seem possible to the admin that you will someday do the same with your account on his tracker. The only way to prevent it is to disable the account, so you don't have any power over the security of his site. I think it is a valid reason.

I mean, what else can they do, pm you and say please don't giveaway this account? I doubt that would be effective just as much as I doubt you claiming that's one of the accounts you won't giveaway is really believable to someone who perceives the same as a security risk.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well some trackers ban you for just being a member here.

so... its up to the tracker at the end of the day, you may not like it, others may not like it, but its the trackers decision and that decision is usually final.

sorry you lost your account, just move on, its not the end of the world.
    thank you stoi for your reply and really i dont think that is bad like this to make trackers sysop hate it but in the last i am waiting for another replays may be i get something good to help me

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    They see a user of their site giving away lots of other accounts to whoever posts a ratio proof and speedtest or whatever. That certainly makes it seem possible to the admin that you will someday do the same with your account on his tracker.
    Also think that is the main reason

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    You got what you deserved.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Islander_IBG's Avatar *i* DEBUT SOON
    if u were really caught trading then u deserve more than getting only one acc disabled.

if not then its really sad but as stoi said its all up to the tracker staff.....

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    scl is very funny comunity i dont like scl beacuse have very hard rules

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast