Thread: Any Audioslave Fans Out There?

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I for one am. I think that this band is awesome and it is quite refreshing to hear something that doesn't sound like everything else. I don't hear them to much on the radio(around here anyway)I guess that they aren't mainstream enough. I also never hear much about them either on any of the music channels, I guess that is due to the fact that they don't have background dancers ect. Their album is great and I have been listening to it for quite a while. Its one of the few albums that you can listen to cover to cover without skipping tracks. Anyone else like this great band?

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah i think they are great...I got their album the first week it came out and played it over and over again...its great to play GTA3 to...Yeah they toured Oz this year except i was too far away to see them...If you like these guys then check out a band named RA...the quarters of their songs have similar vibes to Audioslave except RA's CD came out a month before...But yeah Audioslave have a really nice sound...and i always wanted to know what RATM would be like withouht rapping and political shit...and they sound awsome...

3. Music   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    First off I want to say f*ck off anyone that calls them Nu Metal becasue their not they sound just liek early Soundgarden

yes great band I found them by acceident if I remember

4. Music   -   #4
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    Good band!!! B)

5. Music   -   #5
    Only in a Processor.
    Oh hell yeah!!! I personaly think that rage wasn't all that great, but still a good band. And SoundGarden Old Singer (forget his name) are awesome together.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The Singers name is Chris Cornell

7. Music   -   #7
    yes he also has a solo album and sings for the group Temple Of The Dog so check thsoe out if you like Chris

8. Music   -   #8
    and wow those jennifer Love Hewitt pics "drolls"

9. Music   -   #9
    Only in a Processor.
    The Singers name is Chris Cornell
    thanks Celerystalksme

too bad those Jennifer pics arn't.......nudie oh well, i'll just look on kl for one...
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.