Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Massive Online Games

so if you become a beta tester you get the full (beta) version for free and you dont have to pay every month?

i bet the bastards will make FF11 ppm (Pay Per Month)

2. Games   -   #12
    just started getting lineage 1g! ouch!

3. Games   -   #13
    bollox! i just found out that when ffXI comes out in NOV that you will ahve to pay to play per month ontop of forking out for the game itself.

4. Games   -   #14
    Bentley's Avatar Member
    cool signature ^^^. except for that last picture. take that shit off. im tired of seeing that every fucking were. Yes "GOD BLESS MURDERERS". are you stupid?

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Bentley@13 August 2003 - 07:45
    cool signature ^^^. except for that last picture. take that shit off. im tired of seeing that every fucking were. Yes "GOD BLESS MURDERERS". are you stupid?
    That's a bit off topic there...

Anyways, you might like to try Tibia (http://tibia.4players.de/home/index.php?subtopic=news), it has the option of weather you want to pay to play or not, you get bonuses if you pay, but you don't really get disadvantaged much if your cheap. Last time I played the graphics where weak, but I hear they've improved.

6. Games   -   #16
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    RuneScape is a fun game, there isnt much of a difference between Free and Members, so I wouldnt waste 5 bucks a month when all you get is a couple of new things.

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by [-Crono-]@12 August 2003 - 19:13
    RuneScape is a fun game, there isnt much of a difference between Free and Members, so I wouldnt waste 5 bucks a month when all you get is a couple of new things.
    Runescape is horrible! sorry but it truly is............

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by [-Crono-]@12 August 2003 - 19:13
    Runescape is horrible! sorry but it truly is............

9. Games   -   #19
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Miyake
    is ther any free massive online games?
    like anarchy online and planet side that you can play online without having to pay a fee every sodding month?

im after another good game but at the moment im playing conquer online which im enjoying...but then again its the first rpg online game ive played so i dont know any difference.

but yeah, worth a look

10. Games   -   #20
    try MUonline http://www.muonline.com
    its the ultimate 3d hack-and-slash MMRPG
    super great graphix awsome weapons and its free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast