Thread: Request ScL and FTN

I have TL, SCC and TD invites to offer.
    Only looking for invites NOT used accounts.
    PM me if you can help. Thx.

Edit: I can provide proof (screenshots) of my good ratios on sites such as SCC ScT TL etc if it is needed.
    Last edited by Burial; 05-03-2008 at 10:25 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I think that is the second acc to fst,no?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hehe,

You are requesting ScL AND FTN?

And you have 4 posts?

And is this a request(like the topic title says) or a trade?

/me sighs

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post

And is this a request(like the topic title says) or a trade?

/me sighs
    Trade

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Ill give you both as well as f***

PM me.

Spoiler: Show
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Didn't realise the amount of posts was important.
    Like i said i have good (very good) ratios on many invite/private trackers. Isn't that what is important when considering giving an 'unknown' an invite with risk to your own account???

If making lots of posts here is more important then i guess i'll just have to spam the threads here for the sake of it. /me sarcasm
    *sigh*

Back on topic now please... IF you can help with EITHER, FTN or ScL invites and would like an invite to SCC, TL or TD then pm me.
    Thx

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I wasn't suggesting that you "spam".

It's just hard to trust someone who has been a member here for less than 3 months
    and less than 10 posts.

I was actually trying to help you...

Whatever...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Which was why i offered (and still do) to provide a little proof of my good ratios on various private trackers. Can you not read???
    Anybody wanting proof i will do all i can to provide it and anybody who would like 1 of my invites i offered i will expect the same proof in return as i am not giving invites to people who cannot show me they will be good members. But i kinda assumed i didn't need to say that as i thought all members on FTN and ScL would be good people to trust (in relation to ratios) Just as i assumed that my offers and providing as much proof as necessary would be enough.

If i am naive then sorry. But as this IS an invite thread in a F**KING TORRENT INVITE FORUM SECTION i appologise for being so stupid as to make my offer. (maybe i should have put it in a hardware forum thread?)
    If you are paranoid then fair enough and i understand your concern... just leave my f**king offer thread alone for those that have something worthwhile saying will you please. As you obviously don't!

So you know (and can prove)
    SCT member = 2yrs+
    UK-T member = 2yrs+
    TL member = 18 months
    SCC = member since day 1
    Uploader to usenet = Probably B4 you were born
    etc etc etc...

It's also fair to say that i, myself, have alot to risk also as i have 'built' these accounts (and others) is it not?

Now unless you have something to offer me in relation to my thread stop TROLLING my thread! (easy to see why you have somany posts here)

Oh and BTW.. if you start to trust people on the net by how long they have been around you are a fool. Time has no relation to trustworthyness on the net. As you will no doubt find out 1 day. You just have to decide a simple yes or no. That will suffice. If Y+X=No then f**k off and leave me alone. If A+B=Yes then PM me and maybe we can sort something out.

But thanks. Because of you i have made more posts which apparently makes me more trustworthy. ta.
    Last edited by Burial; 05-04-2008 at 06:46 AM.