Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have the best level 9 invite

Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    you are right vidde

but remember that u are in a trading forum

if u don't like to see threads like that don't check bittorrent invites section
    Yeah, you're right, I guess. I just kinda.. lost it, when I saw someone actually doing something like this :/
    Even though it's a tradingforum, it's supposed to be for torrentsites, not for something like that, but..

Oh well, guess noone can stop stuff like this, so I better move along

Regards

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    But it's NOT a trading forum, trades can happen as part of everyday things here, but let's get one thing straight, here is not just a trading forum, and that is not BT related and should be trashed by the MODs, it is akin to selling invites invites, nothing more - nothing less.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    i do not think it worth that
    lol
    may be somebody need one,it is crazy for this,i think~~

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Seriously?! You gained an invite at FTN because you were a good member, and you're trying to trade it into something worth 50 dollars!?

My oh my, I really do hope you're getting busted at FTN and kicked out, I'm sorry, but what you're doing is too fucking rude.

-Vidde

Thx for the go head bud

ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Seriously?! You gained an invite at FTN because you were a good member, and you're trying to trade it into something worth 50 dollars!?

My oh my, I really do hope you're getting busted at FTN and kicked out, I'm sorry, but what you're doing is too fucking rude.

-Vidde

Thx for the go ahead boss
    Last edited by I-HAVE-IT-M8; 05-06-2008 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12