Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lady pirate looking for a good time at FtN, need invite

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrider View Post
    Where have the noble men of F*N all gone. A simple invite and we can share the wonderful world of p2p with friends and help to keep the internet free. To the gentlemen who are offended, this is just a bit of good fun. I have sailed these rocky seas for several years and found many treasures. I am looking for a quiet island retreat to share the stories and the treasures I have found with others. The invite would be nice but if you can't have a bit of fun on the journey, what would be the point.
    *trackrider stands on the deck, with the wind blowing in her hair, looking out over the seas for a sign of the F*N island

What "Noble Men"?........The average user here is a bunch of raging testerone hormone driven kids, whom are Not even legally to drive and drink.....LMAO
    Furthermore, most of these kids average 13 ~ 17?? Probably still living with their parents.....if U call tat "noble men"??

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Speaking as a person who has long since passed the legal age to do anything I have only two comments trackrider
    1. I know that you are a decent enough member of some other trackers.
    2.Not meaning to be rude but why should being female entitle you to anything more than anyone else ?

P.s. if it works I'm Idoleyesina to everyone from now on.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hahah IdolEyes funny jokes..

But all I can say is good luck to her/him, on this last day of FTN craze. (Before the doors close before us )

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Speaking as a person who has long since passed the legal age to do anything I have only two comments trackrider
    1. I know that you are a decent enough member of some other trackers.
    2.Not meaning to be rude but why should being female entitle you to anything more than anyone else ?

P.s. if it works I'm Idoleyesina to everyone from now on.
    +1

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrider View Post
    Where have the noble men of F*N all gone. A simple invite and we can share the wonderful world of p2p with friends and help to keep the internet free. To the gentlemen who are offended, this is just a bit of good fun. I have sailed these rocky seas for several years and found many treasures. I am looking for a quiet island retreat to share the stories and the treasures I have found with others. The invite would be nice but if you can't have a bit of fun on the journey, what would be the point.
    *trackrider stands on the deck, with the wind blowing in her hair, looking out over the seas for a sign of the F*N island
    noble men?

and thou forgot thee noble squirr3l?

no invites for u young lady, no invites for u.

because females have....u know those things that men don't have.

P.S. i am not talking about big mouth

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    because females have....u know those things that men don't have.

P.S. i am not talking about big mouth
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Tricks, treachery and working a double shift have frustrated the quest and now I fear time grows short. Promises were made and not kept so the lady pirate must again enter the fray. You speak of the stalwart young buccaneers of FST, they are indeed young and reckless buccaneers of dare. Young gents with their strong sense of adventure have kept this quest alive through these trying times. They as many know what the treasures of lady pirates are but few have experienced the benefits. I continue my quest but see the sun setting over the horizon. Lady pirates are patient in their quest as the treasure is worth the wait.

I would ask all the kind gents, whose interest I have peaked to consider my humble request. If no treasure is found then this adventure of fun and flirting has reminded us all of whom we really are and that the sea is forever.
    *the lady pirate still waits as the sun sets in the distance

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I want some of whatever you're smoking
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Not smoking here, Just decided the request was a long shot. I decided to be a bit creative and have some fun with it. I knew requesting here was a savage process and figured that at least if I had some fun my time was not really wasted. I had fun doing this thread and that is really enough for me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    ASL kthx
    I suggest you disclose this information promptly.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast