Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Req] Yet another FTN

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hi all, I know I dont have a ton of posts here and there are a ton of these requests going around right now. There are a lot of good users getting invites and they deserve them...hopefully I can show how I would make good use of one as well .
    While i'm not a huge forum junkie, I do participate in the forums of trackers that I'm on, as well as IRC. One thing that I'm interested in FTN for is the community (yea i know everyone says that), but I know they've got cool little competitions, and with such a private torrent site, i'm sure everyone there is really friendly. One of the biggest drawbacks to some torrent sites are the users and admins can be so hateful to each other. It gets old pretty quick. Brandon and nearly all the other users here that have an FTN userbar seem to be very helpful and friendly, and I would like to be a part of that.
    Now besides community, the other reason to join trackers are for the quality of their torrents and/or torrent systems. Obviously FTN has a reputation as being one of the fastest, both in terms of speed and pre-times. I have a seedbox as well so I can add to the speed of the site .
    Another good thing about FTN is the packs. I have the usual level 1-3 level trackers (and one 5), but most of them dont have the large amount of huge, quality packs like FTN does. I love movies but there are still a lot of quality movies i've never seen (for example: I gave indiana jones a chance once when i was younger and wasnt impressed...i'd like to try it).
    Another thing that's cool about FTN obviously is the ratio system. While it's a neat system, I think the 2nd most important thing for keeping trackers alive (besides donating) is seeding. All of my accounts have over a 2.5 ratio (and many much higher), well beyond what most trackers say is the minimum. FTN doesnt have a ratio system but I will continue my good sharing habits there as well.
    I've also donated to some of my trackers (I plan to donate to all but money's been tight lately--then again whose hasnt). FTN would definitely be one of the sites I'd donate to.

Now on to the ratios:

and speedtests:
    seedbox when i first got it with rtorrent
    recent seedbox pic with utorrent webui/vnc/wine...seems a little slower than rtorrent

took this one a couple weeks ago. Fastest speedtest i've done
    Here's one from today that i took while seeding lol

Welp I believe that's about it. If I could pick 3 works to sum up why you should choose my they'd be: active, goodsharer, donor
    Hopefully I've done my best to convince the kind person who may invite me that their invitation will be well spent and used! Thank you for your consideration!
    Last edited by Ragecloak; 05-06-2008 at 05:22 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Bump

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Damn, how much U pay a month on that ISP in L.A. bro, must be a ton of dough, looks like a T1 connection......LOL?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Damn, how much U pay a month on that ISP in L.A. bro, must be a ton of dough, looks like a T1 connection......LOL?
    $25/month unlimited bandwidth
    Last edited by Ragecloak; 05-06-2008 at 05:08 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Last day if some kind soul could please help me i'd be extremely grateful!
    If not, a helpful bump would be appreciated as well
    Last edited by Ragecloak; 05-06-2008 at 05:28 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    antonii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I don`t think that`s your proves show some more of the site and don`t delete so much of what u have download and upload!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    That's why i put a blocked each digit separately except for the first, so you could see that it's 4xx.xx uploaded. I've seen too many accounts banned just for participating in these sites, and i cherish all my trackers and would not want to lose them. I'm not a collector, so i have no more proofs (proves?) to show.
    It looks like i may not get an invite anyway, and that would certainly be bad if i lost my accounts for a failed request thread
    Last edited by Ragecloak; 05-06-2008 at 06:19 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Invite time over Hopefully Brandon could help me out

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Bumpy

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragecloak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    $25/month unlimited bandwidth

what kind of ISP is that? $25/month? really? is it only for LA?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast