Thread: Where Art Thou FTN?

edit: nvm
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You seem like a nice girl (or guy pretending to be girl?), but I just can't with good conscience invite someone who can say it's their "dream" to join a torrent site I really think you should have much higher standards for dreams.. Like my dream is to get stranded on an island full of horny schoolgirls (legal of course). Or maybe wake up one morning to find that burger king dude standing over me smiling his goofy ass off and offering me a burger. Or better yet, my dream is for torrent sites to stop trying to compare e-penises.. Now that is some serious dreaming right there.

Raise your standards a bit.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mera's Avatar Member BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Firstly, thank you for replying to my post. I do understand your reservation. What I was trying to convey is I really want to be part of FTN and perhaps my use of the word ‘dream’ was inappropriate.
    I do have dreams outside the world of torrents and I am trying to ‘live my dream’ as much as the next person. I have aspirations to be a mother and own my own business someday.
    With regards to your question, I am definitely a girl...last time I checked . Not that it should matter I hope!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    You seem like a nice girl (or guy pretending to be girl?), but I just can't with good conscience invite someone who can say it's their "dream" to join a torrent site I really think you should have much higher standards for dreams.. Like my dream is to get stranded on an island full of horny schoolgirls (legal of course). Or maybe wake up one morning to find that burger king dude standing over me smiling his goofy ass off and offering me a burger. Or better yet, my dream is for torrent sites to stop trying to compare e-penises.. Now that is some serious dreaming right there.

Brandon I would just suggest that you are being a bit harsh on Mera by disqualifying her solely on the basis of semantics.
    Saying it's her dream is like saying she would like to kill someone, just a way of phrasing doesn't make it fact(like if I said that I would like to have sex with Scarlett Johanss.... wait that's a bad example,but you get my drift).
    I took the time to read through most of her posts and I think there's a lot more character there than you may be giving her credit for.
    You're site you're rules it goes without saying but I think I've seen worse get into FTN.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Brandon I would just suggest that you are being a bit harsh on Mera by disqualifying her solely on the basis of semantics.
    Saying it's her dream is like saying she would like to kill someone, just a way of phrasing doesn't make it fact(like if I said that I would like to have sex with Scarlett Johanss.... wait that's a bad example,but you get my drift).
    I took the time to read through most of her posts and I think there's a lot more character there than you may be giving her credit for.
    You're site you're rules it goes without saying but I think I've seen worse get into FTN.
    I was totally going to give her an invite regardless lol.. Can't I have a little fun in the process?

*stabs you with your golden leaf avatar*
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hey B, are you bored, or somerthing??

Lots of posts round here in the last day or so, and with a gsoh as well, you seem back to your good old self if I may say so

/hope the PM box is overflowing with good wishes rather than begging PMs, but I doubt it!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well, I can only say that Mera is one of my few friends on the net. I know her for a long time and I can assure you, Brandon, a few things: she is definitively a lady, a very nice one by he way . And the really important: for sure she would be a great asset for FTN as she is in a handful of good sites.
    I know vouching for her may not mean nothing, but I always like to say what I think I have to say.
    Please, boss, take her request in consideration, you won´t regret it. . I put my own account at FTN as a guarantee..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I was totally going to give her an invite regardless lol.. Can't I have a little fun in the process?

*stabs you with your golden leaf avatar*
    sorry B I put my foot in it again it seems.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Like my dream is to get stranded on an island full of horny schoolgirls (legal of course).
    Oh,so you should come to visit Bulgaria this summer.Bring your bag of money and they will even act like you are the only stranded guy on the beach.The horny schoolgirls were the first to adopt the pure essence of capitalism.
    Last edited by positive; 05-10-2008 at 12:55 PM.
    freemagenta.nl “By claiming a colour you are taking away everyone’s right to a colourful life.”

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    mera's Avatar Member BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thank you for the kinds words. I am very touched

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast