Thread: [Req] FTN

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Unsure

lol i almost bet what people are thinking.

This guy got ScT and now is asking for FTN -- WTF?!
    Hezz a collectorzz!!!!!!!1 oh noezzz!!!!!11
    Well, first things first.

First of all a collector tries to get everything he can, request in almost all giveaways, tries to trade until he have all he wants, and worst of all after he gets what he want it's rare the cases that he will use what he got. In my case is nothing like that, because who invited me knows that i use my accounts, and when i can i also help who needs help, but only when i can, because the things don't fall from the sky.

About the ScT request i have to say again thanks for everyone support and specially to who invited me to ScT. I'll do the same to anyone here after a short time, i'm only waiting to confirm my PayPal credit card lolol
    After that, donate (not that they need it but because i want to help someone here too with ScT, it can be today, tomorrow or next week). I'm not saying this to people think i'm being generous to get into FTN, and you'll see if i'm going to give an invite to ScT here or not, maybe more than one.

Now the reason why i would like to be a part of the FTN community is: from what i can read on the forums people who have FTN says it is a small community but a very very good one, this IS the main reason why i would like FTN, i don't care about the seed time thing, since i always let my torrents active for weeks, even when the original seeder is gone (1 seeder, me lol), and no i don't have a seedbox, right now.

I know that a lot of people wants FTN, some by the same reason as me, some because it doesn't have a ratio system, and some because it's high level (if who can help me think i want it because of high level then all i can say is that he/she doesn't know me lololol, otherwise wouldn't even think that). I'm not going to talk about other users because it' snot of my business, and i don't flame other users, even when they have what i would like to have, it's simply ridiculous to flame someone because of that.

Anyway, this is an almost impossible request, but since i don't pay to make requests i'll try my luck

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good luck my friend!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    u are the man my friend!
    a respected member in FST really deserve FTN!
    best wishes from mshassy!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Thank you both, but this is like asking for a Ferrari that doesn't even exist...

Well, i'll try anyway.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Here is a man who makes impressive aways with original things, like retail cd keys from games he bought to the person he thinks is the most qualified, active torrenter that participates.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is generosity. HDR gave many keys, even incuding now a Crysis key and before that a CoD 4 retail key. I'll just say I wouldn't give mine away. But HDR is different.

Consider him, people.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    conopida's Avatar PopeyeTheSailorMan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    good luck man!
    don`t put it to your heart!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    antonii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    good luck ;]

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    MegLeetch's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    good luck...
    i hope you can get FTN invite...
    you deserve it...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Thank you all for your replies, as always lol. I've read that the invites are closed, so now the chances are zero...

I'll wait, maybe some day i can join their community.

Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    But HDR is different.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    As per announcement, invites should expire now.