Thread: Ie / Prob My Verizon Dsl

umm like 5 - 10 minutes into using my internet... the

hotmail website doesnt load up and if i go to yahoo mail it doesnt show the picz over INBOX, COMPOSE etc...

the links in the k-lite forum under pplz posts --> EXAMPLE (AIM, YAHOO, MSN) wont work when i click it...

these are the problems i've experienced so far... another thing is that i shut my dsl box and ie pages and instant messenging doesnt work however my file continues to dl... :/

can it be because of contiuous rainfall messing up things?... it has been rainin for the last 2 weekz (NY)

n im getting this svchost.exe error... which im about to do a google search on...

what do you know its the SVCHOST ERROR... now i have no clue why im gettign

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Isnt this a Software World question.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    no clue... now i cant click on hyperlinks from this forum.. .and i cant drag files :/ wat the hell is going on&#33;

wait i cant copy and paste from ie anywhere either :/ so weird

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Checked for the latest viruses? Its pretty bad out there especially this weekend. Along with the mentioned in the forum there is another called BLACKDOOR.
    Update your virus scan and check everything&#33;
    Goodluck&#33;
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>