Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all Traders

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If you don`t want to lose the invite as i`ve heard that ftn invites close tomorrow and don`t get anything by trading .. wich sucks

give it away FAST , help other good members here , you don`t know when the luck hits you back and when you do a good deed it might come back to you from the friend you invited to FTN ( I think the guy will be your friend and thank you all the time )

So Don`t TRADE The invite give it away to a good guy from FST ( there are lots of good users in need of a invite )

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Wait a second... some time ago you said that the invites where closed, now they will close tomorrow? I'm not understanding anything now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nice thought Tudor,I hope someone listens.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    2008-05-04 19:53:28
    Reminder:

Invites already in play will expire in two days.
    There will be no more invites issued. Donating will not get you an invite.

//staff

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    If you don`t want to lose the invite as i`ve heard that ftn invites close tomorrow and don`t get anything by trading .. wich sucks

give it away FAST , help other good members here , you don`t know when the luck hits you back and when you do a good deed it might come back to you from the friend you invited to FTN ( I think the guy will be your friend and thank you all the time )

So Don`t TRADE The invite give it away to a good guy from FST ( there are lots of good users in need of a invite )
    I agree with you.
    Help otherīs is better them trade, because, tomorrow we could need help from otherīs.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    memo's Avatar GOD FATHER BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    GREAT msg ... NICE really...but i didn't think they give it away this easy this simple...

BUT i hope they will after this topic .. move to do somthing better than trading...

sometimes being helpful is better than anything else...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    GIVEAWAY DUDEŪ BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    great ideea TUDOR!!! lets hope someone hears you. anyway , are these scrrens fake? i guess so
    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftn1nq1.jpg
    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftnmo6.jpg

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I think this is a general message not specially for FTN so keep this in mind

Quote Originally Posted by mateivlad View Post
    great ideea TUDOR!!! lets hope someone hears you. anyway , are these scrrens fake? i guess so
    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftn1nq1.jpg
    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftnmo6.jpg

yes because there is no ratio system and only upload counts
    Last edited by Swift; 05-06-2008 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    2008-05-04 19:53:28
    Reminder:

Invites already in play will expire in two days.
    There will be no more invites issued. Donating will not get you an invite.

//staff
    Ok, but i didn't get it lol.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    memo's Avatar GOD FATHER BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think this is a general message not specially for FTN so keep this in mind
    lol it is anthor topic a big huge wow topic...about TRADE OR NOT TRADE ....I THINK THIS ONE BUT BE ALIVE FOREVER..UNTILL WE FINISH IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast