Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Attention seeking whore

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Why don't you come to plymouth and feck around in my easy call centre, and I'll go and play with kids and feck off to vineyards in the evening?

I do hate manufactured holidays though.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Flip flops are a bit gay....they make you walk like fido dido .
    You should come to Florida.

'Cause it's the only state where we'll cum on you /lol. I'm not even sure if that made sence, but it made me laugh.
    For the gays or for the flip flops?

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Why don't you come to plymouth and feck around in my easy call centre, and I'll go and play with kids and feck off to vineyards in the evening?

I do hate manufactured holidays though.
    Me too . The closest I got to that was when I went to Florida and did the theme resorts around there, but I just bought the flights and sorted the rest when I got there. I can't see the point in going to places like Spain and Portugal, there are already pissed people on the beaches and streets of Britain. Why cramp yourself into cattle class and put up with some little shit kicking your chair for hours, fat people spreading onto you, and catching germs through the dry recycled, air to do it.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Tunisia is orsum to the max. its impossible to get a drink there outside the hotel as there only seems to be 1 alcohol shop in the entire country and when me and the ex went we were the only english people there the downside to this is of course when you actually want a beer from the hotel and it tastes like aids.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    when i went to spain, the best beaches were along the coast 10 mins walk away from the beach full of people, i found the perfect place that was difficult to walk to down through the rocks, it was so quiet, all i could see were rocks and water, and all i could hear was the waves.

the best and worst part of that holiday was, on a really fierce day, the waves were so high and dangerous, everyone was trying to surf and mess about on boards, finally everyone got onto the beach, i didn't wanna leave the water, i looked around and i was the last person in the water it was dragging me away, then when i made it back to the beach, there were all used tampons/condoms and crap all washed up on the shore, i think i did swallow some of that shitty aids waste, i think so.
    Last edited by Alien5; 05-13-2008 at 12:38 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You're all a bunch of moany bastards and you should be happy you have the luxury to go on holiday. There. Now stop arguing.

7. Lounge   -   #137
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    You're all a bunch of moany bastards and you should be happy you have the luxury to go on holiday. There. Now stop arguing.

Agreed. Posh cunts.

-bd

8. Lounge   -   #138
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    'It's not the place's fault.
    Something, like nothing, happens anywhere'- Philip Larkin.

I suppose I'm deflecting, like.

I'm just dreading the thought of going on holiday with the missus. When we go away together, we fight constantly. Mainly cos my idea of a holiday is sitting in a pub and getting sloshed to the max all week, eating loads of weird foods and trying to find whoever is selling ganja.

Her idea of a holiday is looking at nice buildings and walking her legs into stumps. She reckons I'm a philistine but she's wrong diddly wong tong.

I've never even been to Philistia.

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    'It's not the place's fault.
    Something, like nothing, happens anywhere'- Philip Larkin.

I suppose I'm deflecting, like.

I'm just dreading the thought of going on holiday with the missus. When we go away together, we fight constantly. Mainly cos my idea of a holiday is sitting in a pub and getting sloshed to the max all week, eating loads of weird foods and trying to find whoever is selling ganja.

Her idea of a holiday is looking at nice buildings and walking her legs into stumps. She reckons I'm a philistine but she's wrong diddly wong tong.

I've never even been to Philistia.
    Which is a shame because that is where Red Leb comes from.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #140
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Red Leb, now that takes me back. Right back.

Haven't seen any of that in yonks and yonks, like.

I wants it. I wants it right nows.