Thread: Possible Idea To Stop Screechy Ass Sounds

randy82
    your all probably gunna think im a dumbass but ohh well...

as you all know and experienced the thousands of bootleg mp3s riaa has launched to stop the file share community. my idea is for a future update for kazaa lite that will require email and IP verication in order to use the program ( ex: you register a user name and password that is sent to your email to make sure your email is valid) . though i think this will not eliminate riaa's attempts, it may greatly decrease it.

i forgot what happens when u first install kazaa so this may not be of any use.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    I dunnot think so and this is not the place for kazaa VS RIAA posts anyway.

Moved >

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by randy82@12 August 2003 - 01:32
    Your right, it's not of any use.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    as you all know and experienced the thousands of bootleg mp3s riaa has launched to stop the file share community. my idea is for a future update for kazaa lite that will require email and IP verication in order to use the program ( ex: you register a user name and password that is sent to your email to make sure your email is valid) . though i think this will not eliminate riaa's attempts, it may greatly decrease it.

It will probably be no use, because RIAA could just use a different IP address, not on their own servers.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    This is the easiest way to stop screeching sounds. See the Riaa has so many people flooding the network, so thats how u know when its them. What I do and this is 99.9 percent effective when i do it is align your bandwidth tab from greatest to least u will see that the fucked up Riaa songs have the most bandwidth about 3000 or something like that with from anywhere between 30 up to 1000 users, what I do is scroll down to someone who has about between 300 to 400 bandwidth and there's only about 2-8 users on it and thats how I get the right songs.