Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handle!

I was just curious about what handle different people use.
    (If you don't know what it means please don't bother posting and asking about it and don't post anything if you do not have one)

As they say,
    Just curious
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Aberrant
    What&#39;s a handle?

I don&#39;t know if I have one or not.

I got a knob though.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by I.am@12 August 2003 - 02:03
    (If you don&#39;t know what it means please don&#39;t bother posting and asking about it and don&#39;t post anything if you do not have one)
    With that disclaimer, your always going to have someone who does exactly what you don&#39; want.

*looks up*

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Good to see ya titey, Since it&#39;s you who is asking it I will reply.

A handle is your Nick-Name or what the world sees you as in the virtual world or as Jeffery Deaver called it "The Blue Nowhere"

Just like we have a screen name here, a handle is sort of unique. Its something how people know you around the internet. All hackers, crackers, programmers almost all people who hang around Da Net have one. Obviously the only way one knows each other is through the handle name.

I was just curious about how innovative people are with the handle name&#39;s and when I am asking that I am not asking for your login id, screenname, Nick name etc. I am asking about, if you know what it means
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by I.am@11 August 2003 - 21:18
    All hackers, crackers, programmers almost all people who hang around Da Net have one.
    Who you callin cracker?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by titey+11 August 2003 - 22:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey &#064; 11 August 2003 - 22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-I.am@11 August 2003 - 21:18
    All hackers, crackers, programmers almost all people who hang around Da Net have one.
    Who you callin cracker? [/b][/quote]

That was good. Thanks for the laugh, Titey.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    cracker, cracker, cracker

btw, isn&#39;t a handle how truckers recognize each other? have you been hanging out at truck stops again trying to find daddy?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by titey+11 August 2003 - 21:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 11 August 2003 - 21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@11 August 2003 - 21:18
    Who you callin cracker? [/b][/quote]

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by Lady Kohoutek+11 August 2003 - 21:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lady Kohoutek &#064; 11 August 2003 - 21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by titey@11 August 2003 - 22:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-I.am
    @11 August 2003 - 21:18
    Who you callin cracker?

That was good. Thanks for the laugh, Titey. [/b][/quote]
    I live to amuse&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Arm or Armus Aran Thats my handle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast