Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Beings Wanted

Instead of allowing 6-12 Up L's go at a low band width, in effect, not ever allowing anything to go; try setting your Up L's to one or two and setting your Bandwidth to Unlimited. That way you can be cool like me and give a few complete downloads away every time you get on Kazaa. And, Kazaa will automatically call you a SUPREME BEING Just like me. The world could sure use a few more Supreme Beings. And it sure beats feeling like a bitter old cheep-skate...

BTW Shayne loves Wendy.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    IamCool
    just turn on the cheat on KazaaLite. Then you will be a K-Lite master which is better than supreme being

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by IamCool@12 August 2003 - 04:31
    just turn on the cheat on KazaaLite. Then you will be a K-Lite master which is better than supreme being
    yeah

proud to be american

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by THATSHAYNE@12 August 2003 - 04:15
    setting your Bandwidth to Unlimited.
    Setting Unlimited could cause errors and packet loss.
    Set ul just a tad under what you can ul at.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Two 'A holes' and a skeptic. My files come and go just fine - Hell of a lot better than if set to a "1" bandwidth. But yur right. What the world needs is more 'Assholes' and sceptics. Then we can have hell on earth NOW. What the hell was I thinking???

As far as Master and Supreme Being, I became a Supreme Being when I updated Kazaa Lite to the most recent version - 240 - Master to Supreme - Yes I am "Supreme" and you are 56k .

BTW, Shayne loves Wendy - Why haven't you written me?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    yeah i had the 240 and saw that its was supreme being instead of k-lite master, but i just switched to 241 and now its back to k lite master again, curious and curiouser.

i guess they decided that it would be better if people knew you were using the cheat mode that way, instead of someone having the doubt that you may be a real supreme being.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by THATSHAYNE@12 August 2003 - 18:50
    Two 'A holes' and a skeptic. My files come and go just fine - Hell of a lot better than if set to a "1" bandwidth.  But yur right. What the world needs is more 'Assholes' and sceptics. Then we can have hell on earth NOW. What the hell was I thinking???

As far as Master and Supreme Being, I became a Supreme Being when I updated Kazaa Lite to the most recent version - 240 - Master to Supreme - Yes I am "Supreme" and you are 56k cheap fuk trailer trash .
    WTF...
    Who is this addressed too?
    Oh, and what the f**k are you talking about?

Did your mom take away your panties today.

In case it wad addressed to my person then I will clarify....
    I had agreed wid wat you said about less ul at better speeds.

Just that ul are more effeciant at your actual bw.
    I can explain for the slow at mind...
    If you can ul at 32KB/s, and it is set to ulimited...
    It may attempt to send 64KB/s, causing errors.
    If set at 32KB/s, then the ul is cleaner.

Firgure your average to high ul and multiply by 8.
    Thus 32KB/s (mine), so then set at 256kb/s.

Now I wounder if you conted how many times I speeled badly.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    hah this guys at it again. he insulted me for daring to qeustion his question his idea which totally disregards packets loss, isp upload limit and setting it accordingly(as explained by REALITY) for optimized uploading, etc. his last thread was closed and if he can't take consructive critizism of his ideas this one'll go that way to and hopefully he'll be banned.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Wrong again 'Slick', in my last thread that you are refering to, I was arguing strictly against those who set their Bandwidth to "1". Here I am doing the same.

In the past thread, you argued that I had no right to comment or attempt to change that sad fact of those who take advantage and set their bandwidth to "1" -ultimately stalling the whole 'share' process to serve only themselves. Here, as there, I argue that there is no good reason - other than selfishness - to do so; and that those who do, should be band, or other users given the tools to boot them permanently from their cache. If you have a problem with this comment I will insult you with the same words as I did the last time and ask you to take a hike and allow those who are not so selfish to have a neutral opportunity to think about it b4 one so negative as yourself comes in and disuades them from right insight by your obvious abillity to twist the truth and discreadit good value. It is you who insulted me on my forum - Not, as you put it, the other way 'round...

I wasn't aware of my other thread being closed, it seemed to me there was a site change-over here recently and all was lost... If they want to ban me for caring, then they may help themselves. It is their loss as well. There is no doubt in my mind you are here to cause trouble, as my interest is for fairness and yours is strictly to raise problems for people who take the time to try.

As for REALITY'S comments, they were not clear to me intill he or they re-classified his/her meaning for me and I have not been back to respond. I don't know enough about the fine tuning of bandwidth, but obviously they can share that if they wish and we can benefit. In the meantime, other than yourself and a few low-lifes like you, there are not many who would ever agree that there would ever be cause for anyone to set their bandwidth so low. - other than selfishness. He does not defend it, and you do. And I have seen you and heard you do so.

So, take a hike. You are a lier. Even your nic tells me you pride yourself in it.

REALITY, your second explanation was much more clear and helpful - I appologize for quickly jumping to the conclussion that you were leaning toward excusing the cause of my complaint. It has been my experience with those such as 'Slick' here, that has affected my expectations and less favorable responses. Kazaa has great potential, I realy enjoy it; but I definately get frustrated with those who take advantage and get away with it.

Wendy, where are you right now?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by THATSHAYNE@12 August 2003 - 18:50
    Two 'A holes' and a skeptic.
    That was my only issue, which was unnecessary, and I think were agreed on that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast