Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Witnesses For Ufo Congressional Hearing

lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@18 August 2003 - 15:03
    http://www.word1.co.il/physics/bigbang.html
    interesting
    3. The Gravitational Redshift and Bending of Light.  In a 1911 paper, A.Einstein stated that light propagating near a massive star must be gravitationally attracted to the star and accelerated toward it. Therefore, the velocity of light passing near the star must continuously increase, with a bending of light toward the star. When light moves out or away from a star, the attraction toward the star will continuosly reduce the light velocity. This results in reducing the frequencies of all spectral components of the light, thus in a gravitational redshift.
    In this and other trials to explain the phenomena, Einstein "forgot" that nothing can be physically added to or deducted from the velocity of light in his empty space, and denied his own 1905 postulate of the universal constancy of light velocity in that empty space. Though his formulae for the gravitational redshift and bending of light are based on false reasoning and not always yield the observed values, these phenomena are well established physical facts, explainable by the electron positron lattice (epola) structure of space.
    Whoever wrote this paper does not understand the theory of relativity, or more likely deliberately misrepresents it. Einstein did not say that the light is accelerated toward a star etc, he was well aware of the constancy of the velocity of light. Einstein's theory says that TIME is affected by gravity, so to an observer unaffected by that gravity the light appears to bend towards the star, while to the beam of light it is travelling in a straight line.

I have not read the whole article, having read such a dreadful misquoting of Einstein's work I could not see any merit in reading further.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    It's nice to see scientific minds in action
    But who cares whether or not Humans (earthlings) can comprehend faster than light travel. The issue here is that High ranking Individuals with their fingers on the button to nuclear warheads, beleive we are currently being visited and or disarmed by UFO's. I personally have researched the majority of witnesses described in http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/6monthsummary.htm and found they are who they say they are. And were where they said they were. Which tells me this topic needs to be disclosed no matter what the outcome. There is nothing here to debunk. Only the very stupid could watch this video and come to the conclusion it needs no further examination.

There is no need to d/l this file unless you want to keep a copy as it will start playing immediately http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/npcc_full.wmv

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    yes, the best spam i've ever read.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    Poster
    so when i watch this and i did download it and want my own copy but is this basically Gov't personel confirming that Aliens do exist and have visited us

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Pitbul@20 August 2003 - 15:28
    so when i watch this and i did download it and want my own copy but is this basically Gov't personel confirming that Aliens do exist and have visited us
    Exactly.

How else can you explain Michael Jackson?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    According to one of these witnesses, there is a Alien Base on the far side of the moon. Mushroom shaped buildings and structures That means get ready for some excitement as Europe and Japan are both sending up moon probes this year.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Wow! This is absolutely mind blowing stuff.

George Bush and intelligence in the same paragraph. Its beyond my comprehension.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    Poster
    im actually glad that there will most likely be Alien Life i still kinda hold back from fully believeing but i truly can't wait to actually see these Aliens. im only 15 but i know the overall importantce to this and what a big step for all of mankind.so if what they say is really true then i wish i could take a look into ten years.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I googled this to find out how real it is and found out that one of the witnesses showed a famous picture of a UFO, and claimed it to be real, but it was proven a fake 30 years ago. This doesn't mean that the entire conference was rubbish, but it is something to think about.

I do believe most of this, but that's just me.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    Poster
    Originally posted by dwightfry@22 August 2003 - 09:35
    I googled this to find out how real it is and found out that one of the witnesses showed a famous picture of a UFO, and claimed it to be real, but it was proven a fake 30 years ago. This doesn't mean that the entire conference was rubbish, but it is something to think about.

I do believe most of this, but that's just me.
    how do u know it was proved fake? the U.S Gov't can easily get someone to say they are Fake.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast