Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: White Rabbit

Poster BT Rep: +1
    just trade with the rabbit sysop. this way you cant get deleted if you are interested in community based trackers, dont ask people here for advise.. there are plenty of trackers that give you what you want. there is no need to waste your time on ass kissing (as if that would get you into such a place..)

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    whats this thread about ... because i didn`t take my time to read the whole pages
    sorry to hear about your ADD

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    ah I take some time off and come back to such a good laugh thanks guys....don't ever change. As for the op I'll give you a hint...they live in fields and tend to come out around dusk.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Easy guys...grimms-well put.Not saying a Guarantee! Receiving Invites to certain sites.
    Following the rules , without any crazy infractions. Except maybe some spam? as I spam sometimes(will limit from this post on.), i think,? By making friends here and showing that they can trust you, There are some really cool-respectful honest members here, and some are the opposite, same as any site or forum! A wealth of info of all types and members are willing to help if you ask. A great community. the center for Bt in my mind-as forums go.???
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    First people who go looking for a fight invariably find one.I know enough of grimms at
    least to tell you soulreaper that he is genuinely trying to help you.Can't comment on
    anyone else.
    I appreciate the comment IdolEyes787. Well I was until he made that ass kissing
    comment. Now he'll have to prove his false uber attitude somewhere else.
    Want real advice to get into sites like the one mentioned? Be active, help others,
    network and make friends with good trusted members (Whether their anti, ex, whatever)

as long as their good members and their intentions are to better the community. Also
    being negative surely doesn't help your cause. Especially when you have good members trying to help you out and give you good advice (Note to soulreaper, whether you was asking for anything or not).

I only commented cause i'm actually member of the site. I can't mention much at all
    about it, but can say it's a great place. But for members and staff to notice you at
    all, you have to contribute, be positive, add value (whatever that value is a good idea, post, positive attitude, humor, being related to or relating to someone, anyone) and also do all of these said mention things cause you truly care (Not cause your real

intentions is to get an invite from the start, more so being deceptive, if your goal is to get an invite just come out say it, evenually down the line if people see that you can benefit the community you'll probably randomly be asked if you want to join "The tracker of the week" or trackers period).

Once again... thank you to all the members that have ever helped me out on here from TTi credit,invites, to GB credits on a certain business tracker, to all the good
    constructive advice. Also to all the good staff members here and within the actual
    trackers themselves that we all talk and squawk about 365 days a year, all day everyday.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    But to all the noobs on here. Being apart of a top site doesn't make you special, better then anyone else. Just be privileged and stay humble. I only spew stuff when someone responds to me.

Awww, you told me I was special.

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pawned View Post
    how ignorant of you, does the word "struck a never" have USA branded on it?

Well, Comments like yours really " Strike a nerve in Me"

Takes One to know one.....Right back at u. >>>A%%HOLE!!
    "Enlightened", your original comment did warrant that you have to admit. Your ignorant comment almost sounded racist and could have been insulting to any non-native English speaker (actually anyone NOT American).

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Nah going off topic is a good thing in this case. Everything that is going to be said is said. Unfortunately I don't do games much. I used to but after finding the best game ever AKA No limit Texas Hold'em, computer games don't mean as much. Well the occasional simple flash game is ok. Last game I was hooked on was Desktop Tower Defence
    We'll have to get you in our poker games sometime .

Sharing the love

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Alco23 View Post
    Awww, you told me I was special.

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pawned View Post
    how ignorant of you, does the word "struck a never" have USA branded on it?

Well, Comments like yours really " Strike a nerve in Me"

Takes One to know one.....Right back at u. >>>A%%HOLE!!
    "Enlightened", your original comment did warrant that you have to admit. Your ignorant comment almost sounded racist and could have been insulting to any non-native English speaker (actually anyone NOT American).
    I mean the Overall slang he was using, I can tell how someone writes using American slangs., we Americans don't use "Mate" "Bloke" and ......etc

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910