Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Who Else Got Hit With The

Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Funny story:

I went to get a cell phone turned on yesterday at Cingular. While I was there and doing all the paper work and everything, there was a computer tech there trying to figure out what the problem was with the computer. He'd been pretty pissed seeing as he'd been trying for about a week. After watching him grind his teeth and listening to his muffled explitives, I asked him what the problem was. He told me that it would randomly shut down every five minutes or so. I kind of chuckled and told him about MSBlast and how to take care of it. He was shocked, and as a good sport he bought my phone for me! (It was only $40 though, but still&#33

2. Software & Hardware   -   #52
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Haha you people got msblast

Its like having coodies

3. Software & Hardware   -   #53
    Only in a Processor.
    That is a funny story. Fortunatly I haven't been hit with this virus, but my brother has. Let see he was running a 2.0 ghz Pentium 4 processor, WinXp, 3-120 gb harddrives, and has a T3 connection. And his comp. shut down on him every min or so... but he got it fixed...luckily without very much lost, except about 6 days of dling...

Haha you people got msblast

Its like having coodies  

My sister has those.
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #54
    I got the damn thing. Like most people, I didn't do anything to get it. I was using Syagate Personal Firewall, and all of my freinds who were using Zone Alarm didn't get it. I'm thinking Syagte was to blame

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456