Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: emo suicide

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    Die emoz!!1! Better this than spending whole life crying in the corner

(No, I dont feel sorry for her. Not at all.)

[edit]
    She had secretly chatted to “emo” followers online all over the world, talking about death and the glamorisation of hanging and speaking about “the black parade” - a place where “emos” believe they go after they die
    Aaaaaahahhahahhahahahahahahha :rofl: :rofl: aaahhahahahahahhaaaahahahah.... I understand she was 13, but COME ON!
    Last edited by corpse; 05-09-2008 at 10:12 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    Better this than spending whole life crying in the corner
    I'm not sure if you've made the right choice, being an utter cunt doesn't seem any better.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I've got TSOL on block. Someone please tell me the emo-cunt has killed himself.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Sadly, no.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    Better this than spending whole life crying in the corner
    I'm not sure if you've made the right choice, being an utter cunt doesn't seem any better.

Agreed. Maybe he should join the "The black parade" All the cool kids are doing it.

-bd

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post

Agreed. Maybe he should join the "The black parade" All the cool kids are doing it.

-bd
    I don't think he'd like that, he doesn't seem at all into that sort of thing. Just look at his username, avatar, member title and sig. He's obviously a carefree happy sort of chap, living life to the max, not emo at all.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I'm listening to death metal, if you got to ask, not into emo at all. Actually emo kids are fuckin' pathetic for me. (omg, i'm living in lovin and rich family with no problems so i'll kill myself while listening to SoaD ).

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    I'm listening to death metal, if you got to ask, not into emo at all. Actually emo kids are fuckin' pathetic for me. (omg, i'm living in lovin and rich family with no problems so i'll kill myself while listening to SoaD ).
    So, you're a rich kid, living with mum and dad, listening to death metal and you're a bit of a dick. I'm not really seeing anything that's make you better than emo kids.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    So, you're a rich kid, living with mum and dad, listening to death metal and you're a bit of a dick. I'm not really seeing anything that's make you better than emo kids.
    It supossed to be description of emo kid, not me, just in case you didn't understand. Actually I'm not rich and my social situation sucks alot, but I'm not fuckin crying (literally) about it and I'm not cutting my wrists to get attention. Most of emos are happy kids pretending they're not, because some other idiots do that too. Anyway it's topic about emo girl commiting suicide, not me .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast