Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Hoi Rossco

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

2. Lounge   -   #72
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Hoi! leave the baby seals outta this.

-------------

orsum, check it out, i got the last post in, and he got told. period.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-295582/page4
    \

the thread reopened for more lulz . its serious this time

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Fucks sake, even seedler didn't make this much fuss when he got knocked over.

It's like, he's the first person to get hit by a car, or something else.

During my stay in a hospital not too long ago, I remember waking up confused with my mothers head laying next to my chest gripping my hand and praying. I didn't realize it at the time, but in her mind the work of art she had been creating for 22 years was slowly fading away at her fingertips. The only thing I could say was that I was going to be ok, which is funny because I would have thought it would be the other way around with her telling me. Watching the tears fall down her face in that moment is something I will never be able to forget.
    This made me glag so much I almost wet myself

4. Lounge   -   #74
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Fucks sake, even seedler didn't make this much fuss when he got knocked over.

It's like, he's the first person to get hit by a car, or something else.

During my stay in a hospital not too long ago, I remember waking up confused with my mothers head laying next to my chest gripping my hand and praying. I didn't realize it at the time, but in her mind the work of art she had been creating for 22 years was slowly fading away at her fingertips. The only thing I could say was that I was going to be ok, which is funny because I would have thought it would be the other way around with her telling me. Watching the tears fall down her face in that moment is something I will never be able to forget.
    This made me glag so much I almost wet myself

It's fucking brilliant, it is.

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Whats the prob with Brandon now, Damn do you guys hate almost everyone? I personally don't think it was the wrong section. for various reasons
    The problem is not with you or him. The problem is with your behaviour.

Fuktard.

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Well I'm not "in charge" I merely Moderate the good and bad members of that section. Thats not who I am though it's just my way to contribute to FST. So if a guy has a job you don't like you will hate him? It's not like I'm clubbing baby seals or anything.
    That sentence is wrong on so many levels.
    I'd have more respect for you if you clubbed baby seals. True story.
    Last edited by benchez; 05-12-2008 at 03:35 PM.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    OK so then Fucko what is the problem with his behavior? Who mentioned me? JP elegantly showed me that not everything is about me in this section so I just mean I see alot of hate in the lounge here.

Also to simply say something is wrong with it does nothing for either of us, a better reply would include Why it's wrong....cock farmer

Thanks Barbarossa for closing it before it got even uglier

7. Lounge   -   #77
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Barbs closed the fred cos Brandon was having a knob-fight with someone who knocked off his ex-girfriend after him. That's all.

What kind of a stupid cunt was he to post that pish? It was a mother's day thread- in the bittard section- about him having a car accident (I agree that's a bit harsh for him) but for fuck fucking sake, like.

I nearly vomited. Love your family cos you don't know when you'll lose them. Well, fucking duh, like. The guy is 22, he prolly hasn't lost any close family members. Well some of us have and we don't need that twee shit from some twat who considers himself a philosopher cos he's had a bad fall.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Yeah but the truth is that many many BT members who are affraid to post here have been asking about him in threads. Fair enough he is young, but he is a cool guy overall and whats the big deal about him posting an off topic thread in the BT section? We tolerate some off topic threads there to try and give the section more of a community feel to it. So it can be a little easire for members to get to know each other

9. Lounge   -   #79
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    did you say cock farmer wtf

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    No. At least not me.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast