Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [request] Ftn

giannis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Hallo everyone,

After some time in this forum, i hope i have managed to help some people getting invites to trackers they need. I am a member at other trackers where I am very careful of who I invite, so the only people i invite there are the ones i trust and know for some time.

I believe FTN is one of the top trackers on the net, and i am sure i have the knowledge and experience to be a part of it.

I hope someone from the staff will read this post, and contact me for more
    I really think i can proove myself a useful member

Thanks a lot!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by giannis View Post
    After some time in this forum,
    Join Date: 13-02-08 - access to invites therefore approx on 15-03-08

Not even 2 months here, so your "some time in this forum" whilst true, is still some way short of what most would deem to be the norm for what you are requesting, unless you are extra special and have managed to do things out of the ordinary for members at the places you frequent, or have posted such pearls of wisdom that trackers are falling over themselves to have you as a member.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    a re gianni....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    s reb lanti
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    giannis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I'm not going to cope with you SgtMajor like many people here have done before.

Most of the times you are right when you personaly attack posts and peoples, but some times, just like this one, you are just mean and wrong.

I don't think what you say can be the reason why i cannot ask for an invite to FTN.
    In 2 months I have been in the forum, i have given over 50 invites to people needing them.
    And i did not say i am a hero or god, i just think i can be a good member, just like in every other tracker i am

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I don't attack posts or peoples, I pick holes in their arguments, there is a subtle difference and most can differentiate between the two.

And giving out invites to anyone here, and expecting invites in return is no different to trading. just handing out invites like candy does not make you a good person, it does in fact makes you an irresponsible member of that tracker.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I agree with you major.. Sure people should not go invite everyone or everything that they have... I mean the right people should be invited.. I completely agree with you...on this.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    also agree. If invites are given to people you do not know, you are putting the person who invited you to that specific site and others in risk. All those invites were to people you really know or chat with often? Sharing is great, do not get me wrong! but in a responsible way!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    I agree with you major.. Sure people should not go invite everyone or everything that they have... I mean the right people should be invited.. I completely agree with you...on this.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    First of all, i didn't ask for this invite in return of the invites i have given out.

Secondly, i am not going to spam the forum for 2-3 months as most do in order to get to 2000 posts and then request whatever i want so everyone comes and says "i trust hm", "he is a great member", etc. in order to raise his posts count

Thirdly, if you check what invites i have given away, you willl see that they are level 2 top. I do what i do to help new members get into trackers that don't compromise my position. Moreover, most sites count on fst to get new members that will donate to keep them alive or to p2l so they get rich.

If you like to think FTN one of them, and that i will giveaway an invite there to someone i don't know, then you don't know what you are talking about.

But wait...that's actually what you tell everyone you don't know.

So i guess only people that are over 2 months in the forum and have not given away any invites and have over 1,000 posts, but mostly, know the people that will come and say "Good person" instead of "You don't deserve it"

That's just unfair... but nvm, life sucks.
    So just please don't keep posting and let the post die. I am sure you did what you had to stop me from getting it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED
    Good luck dude.;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast