Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Best tracker for PC games?

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    dont get me wrong im not having a go at zamunda here, i am not a member, but i see that post yeaterday about zamunda having a lot more torrents than us, so i told a couple of staff members, they signed up straight way.

Checked them out and they claim they have a hell of a lot of dupes on the site, they searched the sims and it brought up a lot of hits on the same game.

ON BCG we have very few dupes, ok we will have cracked and clone versions of the same game if they are scene releases, but other than that, we try to keep a very tight ship.

like i said though, im not a member of zamunda, so that may have just been a 1 off on the 1 game.
    i think most of the, "dupes," on zamunda are actually modded versions of a given game. if you search GTA you will find about 50 different torrents...we all know that there are not 50 GTA's out there (seeing as how #4 just came out)

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yeah but my point sort of was, how many individual PC games have they got. and on that point, how many individual PC games had BCG got, because i dont even know that one lol

But just because they have 3000+ and we have 1000+ doesnt mean they have more individual games than us (they very well may have, but then i think they have a lot more members than us, and uploaders as well (not sure if everyone can upload over there or not, but i know they cant on BCG)

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    yeah but my point sort of was, how many individual PC games have they got. and on that point, how many individual PC games had BCG got, because i dont even know that one lol

But just because they have 3000+ and we have 1000+ doesnt mean they have more individual games than us (they very well may have, but then i think they have a lot more members than us, and uploaders as well (not sure if everyone can upload over there or not, but i know they cant on BCG)
    i dont think they have more unique pc games than bcg but even if they did...they dont have a request system driven by passionate gamers

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Herakles's Avatar Biologist BT Rep: +2
    Underground gamer for old games blackcats for new games.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456