Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TehConnection - some invites for good users available

ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Rules:
    2 screens from the sites you use most (ratio important, but not crucial) with the date, when you apply.
    1 speedtest
    No Cheaters
    No Scammers
    No Spammers
    No Haters and Antitraders

If you a good FST member I'll check your post history and invite you
    TCS Byatch in training

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I want one please.

Heres is my Ratio Proofs in TL & BCG & RevTT
    TL
    BCG
    RevTT
    (I got free 5GB upload when I signed up in RevTT)

Speed Test & I have SeedBox
    Speed Test
    SeedBox

Thanx In Advance

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I got in 4 days ago or something and in 2 days my password reseted. I have recovered and got in after that next day email cant find in the database. ceasar, my next words is not about you but I dont like a tracker idea that sellects me, invites me and in two days it deletes me.

Until it stabilizes more, it is useless and deleting a very new customer in 2 days without even downloading any data is not only bad it is also breaking hearts. And since we are all pro torrenters here some hearts can not be fixed ever.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post
    I got in 4 days ago or something and in 2 days my password reseted. I have recovered and got in after that next day email cant find in the database. ceasar, my next words is not about you but I dont like a tracker idea that sellects me, invites me and in two days it deletes me.

Until it stabilizes more, it is useless and deleting a very new customer in 2 days without even downloading any data is not only bad it is also breaking hearts. And since we are all pro torrenters here some hearts can not be fixed ever.
    I know what you talking about, bro, my account was swept just before the weekend, but they had some problems with DB and it's understandable - still beta testing week before global launch, so let us be less harsh and hope TC will answer user's needs

Offer still valid.
    TCS Byatch in training

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Dont forget that Portugal, Israel, Egypt and other countries are banned. Better request nationality proofs. :p

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    A1MAN's Avatar iam back again ! BT Rep: +1
    can i have one ?

i have a seedbox from ovh and everything is perfect with my ratio pn different sites

this is ratio

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2249/qwewd0.png

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8843/reyv2.png

thanks in advance
    Hope to be a part of iTS community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First of all, nice giveaway buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post

LOLOL you know what breaks my heart? Seeing you bump the same offer for trade every couple of days. It's pathetic.

But what's good is that there were some errors for most of the users just like what you're talking about and all accounts are working fine now, so I hope you can glue the pieces of your broken heart back together dood.

And maybe somebody will want to trade with you one day. Who knows....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i would d love to try this new tracker
    and i can send you all the proofs you want by pm

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Ive seen some people they have let in, the good user requirement is moot.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I really hope TC is as good as everyone says it is..

I don't want to be disappointed again..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast