Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Ban A User Leeching Off You?

Hi,
    How to ban a user?

Just don't like idea of users leeching without sharing as well.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    how do you know they not sharing? they may have ticked the box that says stop other users seeing a list of all my files, if they have a low rating it means they downloading more than people are uploading from them and at least they not using the cheat feature

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Well, alot of files i look at online say "share, or you will be kicked" How do these people know and/or how do they kick?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    And besides to what boyzeee said, it's imposible to make a Band User List, bacause the KaZaA names aren't unique.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Well, alot of files i look at online say "share, or you will be kicked" How do these people know and/or how do they kick?
    you can cancel any upload from you by right clicking it and "cancel upload" but if you aint using the cheat feature which keeps your participation level to "master" or "supreme being" then stopping people uploading from you will decrease your level, eventually to "low" as you will be downloading more than you uploading. i wouldnt worry bout kicking people off, sharing is what we all about innit

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Life's too short, don't stress yourself out with these minor things...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Life's too short, don't stress yourself out with these minor things...
    i couldnt agree more but at least it was a valid question and not about scratchy sounds like a modem noisy wont play after 11secs "RUN its THE RIAA!!!" music files. aahh thats better lol

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    no worrying here...actually i don't kick, just tried it on one who left me a nasty im, clicked cancel upload, but everytime, a few seconds later it begins again...go figure :-)

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    it is a bug bear with me and someone is gonna tell me to STOP GOING ON ABOUT AV'S but you do have antivirus software installed dont you? please say yes

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    that shouldn't have anything to do about viruses...I think they may just have an accelerator or sharmonkey which automatically resumes it.

I have a corporate av software which scans every move i make

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast