Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTN and cake = yum

X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    its just a tracker. who gives a shit about the community if he is outside, tell this when you are inside and have seen it. anyway the content isnt in the top 10 of the trackers. and get a life

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The idea is very nice.
    good luck >>>

Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    its just a tracker. who gives a shit about the community if he is outside, tell this when you are inside and have seen it. anyway the content isnt in the top 10 of the trackers. and get a life
    +1
    Last edited by SkullForce; 05-12-2008 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    Buddy, I know its just a tracker. I missed the fun on thursday but why should that stop me from having fun anyway? I didnt say the community at FTN was great i said that community is important how could i possibly know what type of community FTN has? If it has a great community then good, i'll be acive in it. If it doesnt then, no real loss. And if your basing trackers on they're content, then you sir, need to get a life, and need to know that there's more to torrenting then downloading and thats there more to life then torrenting.

Don't spam in my threads unless you have something constructive and meaningful to add to them. I'm not saying that your opinion is wrong or not important, but the quote isnt even coherent let alone a good point.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    this was a request?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    It was a late submission in to the thread they were doing the other day.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Haha !....Is there a saying that goes like this "Have your Cake and eat it too......"

The ONLY catch is watch out for those Carbs..heheh....GL man

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    That cake does like nice though.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    The Company BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Inhamiii

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    SolarisWind's Avatar Some pirate BT Rep: +1
    Did someone say cake?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have mixed feelings about this...

On one hand, I'm kind happy that you missed out Brandon's thread this way we got to enjoy a breeze of fresh originality shaped in a form of a glowing blue cake. I find it amazing what some flour and eggs can evolve into, if you just give the bastards a chance. Truly one of nature's spectacles.

On the other hand, i really do believe that you would have received an invite if you had it posted in the above mentioned thread so its a shame. But i am sure that you are taking it in the correct perspective, it seems that you had a nice ride. I just love it when a great idea pops up and an execution plan starts to boil, i'm sure that it came out better than you have expected it to be and that's satisfying for itself.

Paragraph 3, the last candle to blow. Seems like that's where it is currently standing. A bit of air left in the chest and one stubborn candle.
    The air is standing still, A huff and a puff, the fire is slowly weakening...

It is now just up to one person to write the ending. But its a great nest to lay your eggs. Not implying your are a chicken by any means!
    So i really hope that you will get your break, judging by creativity, effort and post history i would help you if i could.

a Side Note:
    Last thing, and i hope it is constructive. One thing that this thread is missing is a killer Title. For me, it doesn't really make a difference, i like browsing through random posts. But i guess that some people that have been here for a longer period will only check posts according to their title and tooltip. "FTN and cake = yum" just doesn't sound very promising. Just bake yourself a better title next time...
    Last edited by sagib; 05-12-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast