Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTN and cake = yum

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this...

On one hand, I'm kind happy that you missed out Brandon's thread this way we got to enjoy a breeze of fresh originality shaped in a form of a glowing blue cake. I find it amazing what some flour and eggs can evolve into, if you just give the bastards a chance. Truly one of nature's spectacles.

On the other hand, i really do believe that you would have received an invite if you had it posted in the above mentioned thread so its a shame. But i am sure that you are taking it in the correct perspective, it seems that you had a nice ride. I just love it when a great idea pops up and an execution plan starts to boil, i'm sure that it came out better than you have expected it to be and that's satisfying for itself.

Paragraph 3, the last candle to blow. Seems like that's where it is currently standing. A bit of air left in the chest and one stubborn candle.
    The air is standing still, A huff and a puff, the fire is slowly weakening...

It is now just up to one person to write the ending. But its a great nest to lay your eggs. Not implying your are a chicken by any means!
    So i really hope that you will get your break, judging by creativity, effort and post history i would help you if i could.

a Side Note:
    Last thing, and i hope it is constructive. One thing that this thread is missing is a killer Title. For me, it doesn't really make a difference, i like browsing through random posts. But i guess that some people that have been here for a longer period will only check posts according to their title and tooltip. "FTN and cake = yum" just doesn't sound very promising. Just bake yourself a better title next time...
    Hey. Thanks for the input. Even if i did miss the oppurtunity i now have a great cake to eat so really it's win win.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is it chocolate cake?!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Great looking cake mate, you will get an invite eventually
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    DarkDefender BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    good cake can ihave one

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Shno's Avatar BT addict BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I can see the threads to come... "Make me a cake for FTN" or "Mail me rabbit stew for FTWR invite!" God help us.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Nm my bad
    Last edited by Detale; 05-13-2008 at 04:55 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    omfg

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Nice cake man. It actually looks really good.

And don't worry about all the douches criticizing you for making this thread. If you were hunting for an invite(which I don't think you were), then you deserve one. Not many would go out of their way to make a cake like this. So that shows initiative.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nice request.
    Original, friendly and funny.

Good luck, and you hope Brandon like cakes, specially this one.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Omg!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast