Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Yapping Dogs

Poster
    Many years ago I lived in the small northern town Fort Saint James, BC. Easy lumbermill money but not much night life. On weekends, it was customary for some of us to head 40 miles south to Vanderhoof where the females were a bit more feminine and the bars stayed open later.

Every time I went with a certain friend, there was one house we'd walk by where a small yapping dog would charge furiously at us, snapping at our legs.
    Anyone who knows about small yapping dogs knows there's little you can do to stop this. Yelling at the owner did no good at all.
    Well, after several weeks of this, we again walked by this same house and this friend quickly reached down, grabbed the small yapping dog by the back of the neck, and screamed in it's face for several seconds. appropriate payback I thought to myself.
    What came next surprised me but I can't really say it upset or shocked me.
    He reached down to his side, pulled out a buck knife, cut the small yapping dogs throat and threw it back in it's yard.
    Showing just a bit of satisfaction, he looked back at me waiting for a response I guess.
    I just nodded and we continued on our way, never again bothered by small yapping dogs.

Moral of the story? Too deep for words.

But in simple terms- if you like to yap uncontrollably, maybe you'd better learn to maneuver and run away a bit faster when someone's had enough.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Nice attitude....

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

doesn't know whether to laugh or cry...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ex-member
    Wanton disrespect for life, barbarism, delight in the death and suffering of others...

Yup, I think you got all of the traits I despise most all in one fell swoop.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    That's sick and twisted in my opinion.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by kylej458@12 August 2003 - 15:50
    That's sick and twisted in my opinion.
    Then maybe this is the perfect place for it

You may talk about anything here.
    Within reason of course

8. Lounge   -   #8
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@12 August 2003 - 14:45
    Wanton disrespect for life, barbarism, delight in the death and suffering of others...

Yup, I think you got all of the traits I despise most all in one fell swoop.
    Yeah balaam, you rock dude!

Edit:In case you cant tell I'm being sarcastic!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Maybe I shouldn't say this, but I honestly don't think this is a good thing to post....especially not as a mod....That's just IMHO ofcourse

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    So... I was just sitting on my back porch enjoying a can of rootbeer when a large bee started hanging around me. Annoying, yes? I finally rolled up a newspaper and flattened it.

And the difference is?

This little tale with a moral to it can't possibly compare with images of feces and some of the pshyco topics posted here lately. And it was the moral that was meant to be the focus. Without refference it wouldn't mean much now would it?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast