Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Pedros vs E****

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter View Post
    Quylui agreed. I wish they would allow users to delete their own accounts. If you are a fan of polka and country it is the site for you.
    what is wrong with polka oO?
    can i have your acc then Quylui? i cant get enough of polka!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter View Post
    Quylui agreed. I wish they would allow users to delete their own accounts. If you are a fan of polka and country it is the site for you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Quylui View Post
    E**** is a truly a terrible site. There's no reason why anyone would want it! The quality is so-so, everyone there is mean, and NO ONE helps in the forums. WORST. SITE. EVER.

The horrible thing about E**** is its lack of moderation. THERE ARE NO STAFF MEMBERS. The staff page links to nothing nowadays. All the founders of the site have given up and left it to disintegrate into nothingness. Now, it's just a barren wasteland of mediocrity, attempting to subsist when quality alternatives like Pedro's DON'T GET THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE!

I really wish someone would make the site a better place. I just log in from time to time to keep my account active for trade value. I would never actually download anything from there.

But seriously, E is much, much better than Pedro's. Fewer mean old people, much better torrents (Warp & Ninja Tune Discography Project, anyone?), and the reseed system (and therefore torrent retention) is the best anywhere, on any site, ever. Pedro's is decent, but the difference is Honda/BMW.

"Be easy, my ninja."

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quylui's Avatar YAY FOR TRADING
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    E**** is a truly a terrible site. There's no reason why anyone would want it! The quality is so-so, everyone there is mean, and NO ONE helps in the forums. WORST. SITE. EVER.

The horrible thing about E**** is its lack of moderation. THERE ARE NO STAFF MEMBERS. The staff page links to nothing nowadays. All the founders of the site have given up and left it to disintegrate into nothingness. Now, it's just a barren wasteland of mediocrity, attempting to subsist when quality alternatives like Pedro's DON'T GET THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE!

I really wish someone would make the site a better place. I just log in from time to time to keep my account active for trade value. I would never actually download anything from there.

But seriously, E is much, much better than Pedro's. Fewer mean old people, much better torrents (Warp & Ninja Tune Discography Project, anyone?), and the reseed system (and therefore torrent retention) is the best anywhere, on any site, ever. Pedro's is decent, but the difference is Honda/BMW.
    Shh...

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post

Shh...

What? It's not like anyone whose best idea is to ask around for it on FST is getting in anyway (that's what I did for a while, so trust me!).

"Be easy, my ninja."

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    E is harder to get in so ofcourse it's a honda/bmw comparison.
    Elitism FTW(anyone?).

Blah,btmusic would satisfy the needs of most music lovers,E would probably complement it well.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED
    E is better.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wned View Post
    E is better.
    how do you know? are you a member?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345