Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trackers with content for babies and for chistian music

tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I just became a dad, and a ne born christian, but still can´t go awy from torrent addiction.

Anyone knows a good tracker, not difficult to join in, that carries such tupe of materials ?? one for babies and children, one for christian torrents ???
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ILT has a "for our kids" category, and for Christian stuff there's BreatheTheWord (and I think another one whose name I can't remember right now).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Yes, BreatheTheWord is the best place to go... and you'll find loads of musics and christian content for you and your child.

You have three big problems: you're a trader (or at least used to be), you have "Botafogo in your heard" and your avatar here remembers me of corintians (the soccer club), which is even worse. Isso porque sou paulista, São Paulino, claro.

But, from what I read here, I'm willing to get you inside BTW. Just say you won't trade your account or invites to that place... your word will be enough to convince me.
    Last edited by 7th; 08-03-2010 at 07:45 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbzonasul;3492985[B
    ]I just became a dad, and a ne born christian[/B]
    Congrats on both BIG changes in your life!

Also, very cool and generous, 7th!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Tks, 7th and anon

As you may spot from my profile, I have been totally out of trading for quite some time. In fact, I like the teams which are black and white, Botafogo, Atletico and Corinthians. But I have lots of resepct for São Paulo FC and I hope they beat Internacional tomorrow.

I recall there were also a few other torrent sites with good content for kids, at least one specialized. But this was before I became a dad so I never payed much attention to it.

E sou um sujeito de palavra, pode confiar. Tô fora dessa de trades.
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    My biggest problem here is the hypocritical basis of this whole thread.

You act as if torrenting is a sickness (Which is understandable due to your christian background), then you go on to ask for trackers that contain christian content...
    Every hard core christian I know wouldn't dare touch an illegal file and would always purchase there software/music/books because it is against god's law to "steal".

You want a recommendation?

From your trading background and your inter-clashing beliefs on Christianity/torrenting it is apparent that you lack the ability to dedicate yourself to anything.
    I recommend instead of forcing a religion on your kid, you actually dedicate yourself to taking care of the kid.

love,
    TV
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 08-04-2010 at 04:19 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post

You act as if torrenting is a sickness (Which is understandable due to your christian background), then you go on to ask for trackers that contain christian content...
    Every hard core christian I know wouldn't dare touch an illegal file and would always purchase there software/music/books because it is against god's law to "steal".

From your trading background and your inter-clashing beliefs on Christianity/torrenting it is apparent that you lack the ability to dedicate yourself to anything.
    I recommend instead of forcing a religion on your kid, you actually dedicate yourself to taking care of the kid.
    I think what he is saying is that his use of torrents is an addiction. In this light, the post is not hypocritical, TVCY, nor is it an illness. It is just something that he finds himself doing more of than he feels he should. Grabbing some files for his kid is a way for him to make better use of his time spent torrenting. The poster's first language is not English, so there may be something lost in the translation, as well.

The guy is trying to make some changes in his life- as 7th has done, I think the OP deserves some leeway...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I think what he is saying is that his use of torrents is an addiction. In this light, the post is not hypocritical, TVCY, nor is it an illness. It is just something that he finds himself doing more of than he feels he should. Grabbing some files for his kid is a way for him to make better use of his time spent torrenting. The poster's first language is not English, so there may be something lost in the translation, as well.

The guy is trying to make some changes in his life- as 7th has done, I think the OP deserves some leeway...
    You got it right, Megabyteme.
    And, of course, Tv Controls You appears to understand that not all content available in torrent sites is illegal.
    Torrenting is not illegal. What is illegal is the distribution of unauthorized content
    And BTW, torrenting is an addiciton, but a good one
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    You got it right, Megabyteme.
    And, of course, Tv Controls You appears to understand that not all content available in torrent sites is illegal.
    Torrenting is not illegal. What is illegal is the distribution of unauthorized content
    And BTW, torrenting is an addiciton, but a good one
    Tjbzonasul I am very well aware of the issues regarding to legality on bittorrent.... Thanks for re-informing

however, I'm sure BreatheTheWord isn't sharing all legal torrents. If you can't see the blatant hypocrisy in your request here...
    Just go ask your priest next time you go to church, what his stance is on downloading christian content this way.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 08-04-2010 at 10:41 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Tjbzonasul I am very well aware of the issues regarding to legality on bittorrent.... Thanks for re-informing

however, I'm sure BreatheTheWord isn't sharing all legal torrents. If you can't see the blatant hypocrisy in your request here...
    Just go ask your priest next time you go to church, what his stance is on downloading christian content this way.
    Well, first of all, I totally respect your opinion TVC but maybe you don't know much about christianity... if you take, as an example, christian music artists (singers in general) and tell them their work (musics/cds) are being downloaded from all over the world for free and that he's losing money with it, you would hear most of them (at least) shouting something like: "Praise the Lord!"

If you understand that christianity is all about "sharing" what we call/consider "the word of God", you'll understand that a tracker like that is doing a great job sir...

And I'm talking as a Christian here.
    But sure, I DO respect you opinion as you certainly have a point (a good one) when it comes to any other content. That's why I'm not a proud bit torrent user... While I do buy everything I can to give support to those I like/prefer or anything near that, I don't like (and couldn't like) the idea of downloading loads of free stuff while I should be paying for... but the subject is really extensive and complicated I think we don't have "space" to discuss it here.
    Last edited by 7th; 08-04-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast